Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 384 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
    Why is Reggie Mckenzie getting even a second of consideration? Absolute waste of time that you could be using to talk to a real candidate. The only guy from the Dolphins org that I want in consideration for anything is Flores. I'd rather have Champ Kelly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/profoot...e-for-g-m/amp/

3. Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.win...rflus-nfl-2022

"Brian Dabollís stay at the Alabama OC Rehabilitation Facility worked out for the better. He landed the offensive coordinator job at Buffalo the following season. He then finally received a QB who had the legitimate talent to mold into a franchise stud. After a slow start in 2018, Daboll gradually molded Josh Allen into one of the best QBs in the AFC.

A major adjustment to Dabollís coaching style was the use of advanced metrics to track footwork and the velocity of Josh Allenís throws. It was thanks to that he found a way to drastically improve his QBís throwing mechanics. Footwork got better, arm motion improved, to a point Josh Allen wasnít winding up to throw like a baseball player anymore. His decision-making is still suspect at times, but a gunslinger will always take their chances. Josh Allen is a long-term answer that should compete for Super Bowls in the coming years."

Thought this was interesting. The Bills have been very big into analytics with their turnaround. Read several things about Beane and Schoen being the ones that pushed a lot to staff and invest in an analytical staff. The Bills website shows a six person staff dedicated only to analytical research. I really hope the Bears start doing this whether they get Bills guys or not.
    That is interesting. I watched that Bills game yesterday and Josh Allen has really improved as a qb. At the beginning of the game, his throws were sometimes off on the longer routes. He really has a rocket for an arm. Allen kind of reminds me of when Big Ben came into the league. Both of those guys are big horses and tough as hell to bring down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Honestly the biggest reason I think GM is going to be much more important than HC. We need to catch up to the 21st century.

Overall I will say Iím just not enthused by the HC candidates we interviewed. I never thought Iíd want a defensive guy, but Iíd take a Brandon Staley type over a shot in the dark OC.
    I like Leslie Frazier as a candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by mwoodri View Post
    Daboll isn't bringing Allen, Diggs and Knox with him. If he is hired, we better pray Justin is 2/3 of Allen, if not, we are an 8 win team per usual.
    Watching the games this week-end, the number of very good to excellent qbs in the league right now may be the highest one in history. Its really a different game right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    The only concern I have is that his only obvious connection to an OC is Jason Garrett. Not sure where he would turn but maybe Reich could connect him to Pederson?

But the thought of Roquan in the Darius Leonard role is enticing.
    This could be far fetched but if for some reason Roman ends up getting fired there is a connection with Eberflus. Both coached with Eric Mangini and Rex Ryan. He also coached for the Panthers when Bill Polian was the GM.

Other possible associated offensive names Bill Callahan, Scott Linehan, Derek Dooley, and Mike Groh. And funny enough Daboll was the OC at the Browns when Eberflus was the linebackers coach.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    That was during the current interview cycle, while the tweet references being impressed in August

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I know. Curious that this would come out after that though and there's no guarantee that what DBB said is true either. Feels like someone trying to boost their stock via media mouthpiece.

13. Join Date
    Mar 2013

14. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Only way Iíd be cool with Frazier is if he brings Dorsey with him. Keep Desai on as DC. Weíve got the talent on defense that Frazier can help take to the next level and be even better, but having an OC who can develop Fields is absolutely critical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be excited with Frazier but he could be a good HC.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.