Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    The funny part is that they don't. Look at their Party leaders. Virtually all of them are old timers. Then you have the radicals like AOC, Omar, and dipshits like Adam Shitt. And then there, of course, is BUTTAJUDGE, the cute little rascal still trying to figure out how to use his teats to breastfeed his kid.
    It doesn't really matter who will be best for the country. It matters who will have the best chance of winning. And that's Hilly. I think Michelle would be unbeatableÖifd she wahts it. Throiw in Oprah as a VP somewhere and they win.

As screwed up as "the Squad" is, I really believe that they believe in what they profess so I can at least adire that if not totally disagree with their moronic ideas. At least they have convictions bad as they are.

Hilly believes in Hilly and is totally obsessed with becoming Prez and will do or say anything (and I do mean anything) to attain that goal. She positively believes that she knows more than anyone else about pretty much anything. She thinks that she "deserves" the Office of the Prez because of who sh is. She was anointed in 2016 and could not bring it home. Deals were made, paths were cleared and she failed to a loudmouth because she is pretty much unliked by millions of people and all the while being the darling of the media and the coastal crowds (who really know what is best for us)..\ But all she has to do is speak in a phone dialect abd the Dem sheep go Baa and vote for her.

I don't particularly like Trump but I would vote for him (again) over Hilly. You can say want you want about TrumpÖand most of it would probably be trueÖbut I am at least certain that Trump has the best interest of the US in mind. Hilly just thinks about Hilly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    It doesn't really matter who will be best for the country. It matters who will have the best chance of winning. And that's Hilly. I think Michelle would be unbeatableÖifd she wahts it. Throiw in Oprah as a VP somewhere and they win.

As screwed up as "the Squad" is, I really believe that they believe in what they profess so I can at least adire that if not totally disagree with their moronic ideas. At least they have convictions bad as they are.

Hilly believes in Hilly and is totally obsessed with becoming Prez and will do or say anything (and I do mean anything) to attain that goal. She positively believes that she knows more than anyone else about pretty much anything. She thinks that she "deserves" the Office of the Prez because of who sh is. She was anointed in 2016 and could not bring it home. Deals were made, paths were cleared and she failed to a loudmouth because she is pretty much unliked by millions of people and all the while being the darling of the media and the coastal crowds (who really know what is best for us)..\ But all she has to do is speak in a phone dialect abd the Dem sheep go Baa and vote for her.

I don't particularly like Trump but I would vote for him (again) over Hilly. You can say want you want about TrumpÖand most of it would probably be trueÖbut I am at least certain that Trump has the best interest of the US in mind. Hilly just thinks about Hilly.
    Trump definitely thinks of Trump.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Partner . Such a liberal thing to say.
    Did you learn the difference between Arab and Arabic yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Did you learn the difference between Arab and Arabic yet?

Itís always funny when white people get up in their craw and you ask them why theyíre teaching Arabic numerals in school. They ignorantly expose themselves. Itís like when they do those surveys telling people that dihydrogen monooxide kills so many people every year. They want to ban it not realizing itís water.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    They are the right kind of people, if you you get what Iím saying.
    Difference between Democrats and republicans is that democrats will criticize other democrats, republicans will do mental gymnastics to justify **** they donít even believe in.

Case and point? I donít like AOC, Pelosi, Obama, Biden, Buttigieg, Warren, etc.

Iíll never see them criticize McConnell or Trump or whoever else

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Itís always funny when white people get up in their craw and you ask them why theyíre teaching Arabic numerals in school. They ignorantly expose themselves. Itís like when they do those surveys telling people that dihydrogen monooxide kills so many people every year. They want to ban it not realizing itís water.
    Lmao yeah Iíve seen that. Somebody made a poll asking if we should teach Arabic numerals and most people voted noÖthey really lack critical thinking lol.

Idk if youíre aware but Iím always asking that clown the same question because he tried saying that Arabic was an ethnicity and Arab was a language lmao. I bet I know what he voted in the poll.

Republicans are going to talk about Hillary's ghost running for President in 2050.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.Ē" - @SarahLongwell25

I am at least certain that Trump has the best interest of the US in mind.
    There's a sucker born every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Difference between Democrats and republicans is that democrats will criticize other democrats, republicans will do mental gymnastics to justify **** they donít even believe in.

Case and point? I donít like AOC, Pelosi, Obama, Biden, Buttigieg, Warren, etc.

Iíll never see them criticize McConnell or Trump or whoever else

Hey now. I once saw Special point out a spelling error made by Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    There's a sucker born every minute.
    Yea it is funny to see people who truly believe this. And many of them are those most hurt by his policies. I know a half dozen people who hate his guts but believe that his policies make them better off. They donít care what he says just so long as there are lower taxes and less regulation.

Makes a whole hell of a lot more sense than pretending that he has the best interest of the US in mind.

Certainly a possibility. It is hers if she wants it.

Of course, she would have to leave the beach house. (Wonder how they afforded those dogs. Not bad for a community organizer and a Senate salary of $175K). Smart investments, I guiess.
    That assumes climate change doesn't wipe it out first
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

You did a pretty good job of saying it actually.

Trump believes in Trump and is totally obsessed with becoming Prez and will do or say anything (and I do mean anything) to attain that goal. He positively believes that she knows more than anyone else about pretty much anything. He thinks that hee "deserves" the Office of the Prez because of who he is.

I should have started that Orange Man cult/merchandising company. those devotees love their chosen one, Trump.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Partner . Such a liberal thing to say.
    Lousy ****ing libz

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast