Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

2024 Presidential race/Biden’s approval

I’d like to start this thread now, especially to look back at in the future.

It’s no secret that Biden has done an absolutely piss poor job and has less of a plan for COVID than Trump did. Kind of funny how the most unhinged republican president in history gave the country stimulus checks, locked down, and issued unemployment…while Biden has essentially told everyone to go **** themselves.

So my question to y’all is, how do you feel about the job Biden has done as president so far? (I understand there’s a Joe Biden presidency thread but I also want to delve into the future here)

If you think he’s done a good or bad job, explain why and if you say he’s done a bad job, do you think he’ll get primaried against by a progressive? If so, who? Also, who’s your pick/prediction for the Republican nominee?

I think there’s a decent shot that Buttigieg gets groomed by the Democratic Party. Dude has no convictions and nobody knows what he stands for - making him a perfect person to be molded by the Republican side of the Democratic Party. Him being gay, a veteran, young and a mayor of a town in the middle of nowhere will have Democrats licking their lips for the opportunity to exploit identity politics. Democratic policies are just drone strikes and corporate politics wrapped up in a rainbow flag, after all. I would like to see Pramila Jayapal run but no chance does this country elect a woman president, especially a woman of color.

I think there’s 0 chance that Biden wins a general election and that he’ll only win a primary if super delegates and outside money get involved. If it’s Biden vs Trump in 2024, I’m not even gonna vote lol.

I’m close to losing all of my faith in the political system - and I’ve voted in every single election since I turned 18. Can we have a candidate who isn’t geriatric?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Obviously, there's a lot I dislike about Biden, but i feel there's other threads for that beef. I will say that while i disagree with Biden's mandate policy, i personally don't believe any president or person can combat covid. It's something we all will have to learn to deal with and it's not going away. For all his flaws and shortcomings, i can't blame any president for their handling of covid. It's just unprecedented for our time.

I also throw out that Trump was about as unconventional of a candidate/president as we could hope for

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Obviously, there's a lot I dislike about Biden, but i feel there's other threads for that beef. I will say that while i disagree with Biden's mandate policy, i personally don't believe any president or person can combat covid. It's something we all will have to learn to deal with and it's not going away. For all his flaws and shortcomings, i can't blame any president for their handling of covid. It's just unprecedented for our time.

I also throw out that Trump was about as unconventional of a candidate/president as we could hope for
    You couldn't let this thread die where it started.

I WILL STOP THE COVID VIRUS

Joe Biden -- 2020-2021

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I WILL STOP THE COVID VIRUS

Joe Biden -- 2020-2021
    He has largely stopped it for anyone who believes that they have to do an iota of work. Joe Biden isn't going to stand outside your house and kung-fu the COVID away from you. He's made vaccines freely available to everyone including the booster. He's got several therapeutics approved that will help those who get COVID. He's been fought on every measure by red states who want to act like COVID doesn't even exist.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He has largely stopped it for anyone who believes that they have to do an iota of work. Joe Biden isn't going to stand outside your house and kung-fu the COVID away from you. He's made vaccines freely available to everyone including the booster. He's got several therapeutics approved that will help those who get COVID. He's been fought on every measure by red states who want to act like COVID doesn't even exist.
    Das raciss!!!

I think it was flawed to blame Trump for Covid19, but that didn't stop the media. I also think it's flawed to blame Biden for Covid19.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

There are differences between the two parties that lead to great deal of dissatisfaction, if not outright unrest. The key differences between the two parties is this…the Repubs may pass or attempt to pass legislation and policies that many may not like. e.g.: tax reduction and loopholes seemingly for the rich only, legislating for a huge defense budget, foreign adventures, blaming the other party for Covid issues etc. The Dems, on the other hand, may pass or attempt to pass legislation and policies that any intelligent individual can see arwe flat out wrong. Yet, they will try to pass it anyway regardless (or irregardless for those in New Jersey) of the harm it does to the country. e.g. choosing political appointees based on what they are as opposed to the best possible people for the job; stopping the pipelines that kept the US energy independent; stopping the wall just because Trump was building it; opening the southern border; making Puerto Rico and DC a state; forgiving student loan debt; extending unemployment payments and eviction bans; constant harping on voter suppression when none really exists; pretty much every time a squad member opens their mouth; blaming the other party for Covid issues etc.

Trump did a great job because he based decisions as a business man and really didn’t care about political fallout (note how many questions he took as opposed to President Crackers)……something we never had before. He wasn’t looking to buy votes by what he did. He was looking to earn votes as a result of what he did. Biden, like almost all Dems, bases every decision as to how many votes will this bring to the party. Voting against the Dems is like voting against Santa Clause. And bear in mind that most of the American voting public is not all that swift. Pick a simple topic and go ask the “man on the street” his opinion about it. Try “gerrymandering” or “filibuster” or “mid term elections.” Most won’t know…yet they have a vote. (We have one guy in here that doesn’t know how much money he actually makes.)

Was Trump a good president?? No, he was divisive, and that is part of the job, so he severely lacked in that area. However, his policies worked and worked well. And he put the US first at all times. We need a president with Trump’s vision but without his personality. There’s a few Repub women that I think would fit the bill. I wonder how all the Dems that vote on identity politics would go along with a Kristi Noem/Condeleeza Rice/Nicki Haley ticket (pick any two, flip them either way. Candace Owens would also work as a VP). Would be interesting.

And for the 2024 election……there will be little to no change in election laws, tons of mail in balloting and rioting and violence in the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I think it was flawed to blame Trump for Covid19, but that didn't stop the media. I also think it's flawed to blame Biden for Covid19.
    100% agree.
    Nothing more could have been done then and nothing more can be done now. Covid needs to just run its course and mitigate it as much as possible with vaccines and therapeutics.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    People faulted Trump for his rhetoric around the virus and him trying to undermine the science in relation to COVID.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...avirus/608647/

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02800-9

Those were calculated lies and misrepresentations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    There are differences between the two parties that lead to great deal of dissatisfaction, if not outright unrest. The key differences between the two parties is this…the Repubs may pass or attempt to pass legislation and policies that many may not like. e.g.: tax reduction and loopholes seemingly for the rich only, legislating for a huge defense budget, foreign adventures, blaming the other party for Covid issues etc. The Dems, on the other hand, may pass or attempt to pass legislation and policies that any intelligent individual can see arwe flat out wrong. Yet, they will try to pass it anyway regardless (or irregardless for those in New Jersey) of the harm it does to the country. e.g. choosing political appointees based on what they are as opposed to the best possible people for the job; stopping the pipelines that kept the US energy independent; stopping the wall just because Trump was building it; opening the southern border; making Puerto Rico and DC a state; forgiving student loan debt; extending unemployment payments and eviction bans; constant harping on voter suppression when none really exists; pretty much every time a squad member opens their mouth; blaming the other party for Covid issues etc.

Trump did a great job because he based decisions as a business man and really didn’t care about political fallout (note how many questions he took as opposed to President Crackers)……something we never had before. He wasn’t looking to buy votes by what he did. He was looking to earn votes as a result of what he did. Biden, like almost all Dems, bases every decision as to how many votes will this bring to the party. Voting against the Dems is like voting against Santa Clause. And bear in mind that most of the American voting public is not all that swift. Pick a simple topic and go ask the “man on the street” his opinion about it. Try “gerrymandering” or “filibuster” or “mid term elections.” Most won’t know…yet they have a vote. (We have one guy in here that doesn’t know how much money he actually makes.)

Was Trump a good president?? No, he was divisive, and that is part of the job, so he severely lacked in that area. However, his policies worked and worked well. And he put the US first at all times. We need a president with Trump’s vision but without his personality. There’s a few Repub women that I think would fit the bill. I wonder how all the Dems that vote on identity politics would go along with a Kristi Noem/Condeleeza Rice/Nicki Haley ticket (pick any two, flip them either way. Candace Owens would also work as a VP). Would be interesting.

And for the 2024 election……there will be little to no change in election laws, tons of mail in balloting and rioting and violence in the streets.
    This has to be some kind of joke, you’re accusing Democrats of hiring unqualified people while Trump literally hired his children.

You all hate Hunter Biden, imagine if Joe had hired him to the White House.

Rick ****ing Perry was in charge of our nuclear arsenal.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Your posts remain as mind-numbing as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Trump was responsible for the vaccines being made. He also recommended and ordered therapeutics which the Dems stopped in individual states and Biden continued to delay.

Biden hasn't done jack **** to STOP COVID other than screw things up. Where was his urgency to develop new answers to Covid? He had none. Instead his asinine administration can only jump up and down like idiots to look for people to blame for their own stupidity and stupid policies.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast