Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I resent your implication. I made a phonetic spelling of his name. What deep meaning did your warped brain assign to my phonetic spelling on his name? Is that all you've got, little one? What else do you have to say? Spell it out and be clear.
    Oh hold on. This might be my faultÖif I gave you the impression I was concerned with what you resent, thatís my bad! But now that you know I donít give a **** what you resent, you can adjust accordingly.

I would have you spell his name right or go with something your brain can spell. Is Pete too difficult to sound out?

so bad that Hillary Clinton is an option again.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/12/polit...ion/index.html
    Deconstructing the case for a 2024 Hillary Clinton bid
    Hillary Clinton is perfectly positioned to step into the breach created by an unpopular Joe Biden and a shaky Kamala Harris in 2024, according to a new op-ed in the Wall Street Journal by pollster Doug Schoen and former New York City Council president Andrew Stein.

"Several circumstancesóPresident Biden's low approval rating, doubts over his capacity to run for re-election at 82, Vice President Kamala Harris's unpopularity, and the absence of another strong Democrat to lead the ticket in 2024óhave created a leadership vacuum in the party, which Mrs. Clinton viably could fill," the two write. "She is already in an advantageous position to become the 2024 Democratic nominee."
    Hillary Clinton was the one one so bad they lost to Donald Trump. surely Democrats have a better option than this.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Re: 2024ÖÖPrez Crackers can always fall back on the medical excuse for getting out.

But how will they spin moving on from Kamala Quayle? They'll have to come up with something.

Forced retirement or DBH for Feinstein and then appoint the Cackler as the replacement Senator in CA? UN Ambassador? Chair next to Behar on the view? Replacement for Joy Reid? Chairman of the DNC? Gots to be summin for Kammie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Re: 2024ÖÖPrez Crackers can always fall back on the medical excuse for getting out.

But how will they spin moving on from Kamala Quayle? They'll have to come up with something.

Forced retirement or DBH for Feinstein and then appoint the Cackler as the replacement Senator in CA? UN Ambassador? Chair next to Behar on the view? Replacement for Joy Reid? Chairman of the DNC? Gots to be summin for Kammie.
    Michelle is going to crush in 24

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Michelle is going to crush in 24
    Certainly a possibility. It is hers if she wants it.

Of course, she would have to leave the beach house. (Wonder how they afforded those dogs. Not bad for a community organizer and a Senate salary of $175K). Smart investments, I guiess.

Writing a few bestselling books probably doesn't hurt.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.Ē" - @SarahLongwell25

Notice he never wonder about how Mitch, Manchin, Greene get their money.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

Hillary Clinton was the one one so bad they lost to Donald Trump. surely Democrats have a better option than this.
    How do you fall for this ****?

"Pollster Doug Schoen" is a guy that went from Fox News to Newsmax, and "former New York City Council president Andrew Stein" is such a staunch Democrat that he sought the endorsements of both the Republican and Conservative parties in 1993 when he wanted to run for mayor.

No one serious is actually calling Hillary Clinton an option.

But you sure as hell slurped it right up, didn't you?

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.Ē" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Certainly a possibility. It is hers if she wants it.

Of course, she would have to leave the beach house. (Wonder how they afforded those dogs. Not bad for a community organizer and a Senate salary of $175K). Smart investments, I guiess.
    Remember he made some money as president, also.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Writing a few bestselling books probably doesn't hurt.
    How many copies did you buy? I don't know anyone who did and I know a lot of Democrats that loved him.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

I mean, Donald Trump is actually the leading candidate for the republican party and he lost to a guy nicknamed Sleepy Joe by 8+ million votes. How embarrassing

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Notice he never wonder about how Mitch, Manchin, Greene get their money.
    Wrong again. Mr. consistency.

And you left out PelosiÖyou must have heard of her. She recently came out with a statement that congressionals should be able to invest wherever they want. How cool is that???

And I do wonder where they get their money (actually, it is pretty transparent where they get all their money.)

What I don't understand is how the Dems never seem to question their own when they seem to make massive profits out of being in DCÖÖjust like the Repubs do. Remember Hilly stating that they were broke when they left the WH Ö but were able to move into Chappaqua. Seems like criticism on these boards can only go one way. What a surprise.

Wonder how abuela's roof is doingÖor did she get more buckets. I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Oh hold on. This might be my faultÖif I gave you the impression I was concerned with what you resent, thatís my bad! But now that you know I donít give a **** what you resent, you can adjust accordingly.

I would have you spell his name right or go with something your brain can spell. Is Pete too difficult to sound out?

His name is BUTTAJUDGE, pilgrim. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    How many copies did you buy? I don't know anyone who did and I know a lot of Democrats that loved him.
    My partner read Michelle's book, but I think she got it from the library. I'm glad to hear you've managed to somehow become acquainted with a representative sample of Democrats that buy books.

Are we going to talk about what books we're reading now?

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast