Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Thatís what brown is saying. Brady did it because of football and not real friendship.
    Iím sure thereís a little bit of both. Brady has a history of pairing up with elite WRís that are st the end of their careers. He did it with Chad Johnson and Randy Moss. Sometimes itís worked sometimes it hasnít. So obviously ABís talent is a big part of it. Doesnít eliminate the fact that Tom was in his corner for getting another shot with a legit SB contender.

Mike Tomlin is the GOAT coach for putting up w this idiot for so long

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Anything Brown has to say is laughable at this point. Heís a certified nutjob with zero credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I would be surprised if he ever plays again. I think heís about to be humbled.
    I hope youíre right, but I doubt it. After the pittsburgh and Oakland stuff, I couldnít believe Tampa wanted him. How many 2nd chances did josh Gordon get? Iím amazed at the privilege that athletes get. Only thing youíre not allowed to do is beat your wife. The league will put up with literally anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    I hope youíre right, but I doubt it. After the pittsburgh and Oakland stuff, I couldnít believe Tampa wanted him. How many 2nd chances did josh Gordon get? Iím amazed at the privilege that athletes get. Only thing youíre not allowed to do is beat your wife. The league will put up with literally anything else.
    The only reason Tampa gave him a shot is because he had Tom Brady vouching for him. Then he goes after Brady the other day. Heís done.

The only reason Tampa gave him a shot is because he had Tom Brady vouching for him. Then he goes after Brady the other day. Heís done.

Again, I hope you're right. I just have my doubts.

AB back to his stance of not taking any accountability, burning bridges, and throwing those who helped him/gave him a chance under the bus. In a couple of weeks he'll retract and make a dumbfounded mini apology to try to get another contract. I think he might retire again too and then un-retire somewhere in this process. Rinse and repeat....

AB wants to get into the music business though. But hearing that major artists already want to get him into the studio.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    AB wants to get into the music business though. But hearing that major artists already want to get him into the studio.
    so many athletes think they also have the talent for music and acting........so few actually do (and my guess is AB ain't one of 'em)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    so many athletes think they also have the talent for music and acting........so few actually do (and my guess is AB ain't one of 'em)
    Yeah I know right but hearing ABs latest song Pit Not the Palace, it is actually🔥

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Roy Jones Jr's Body Head Banherz album was legit.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678