Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Houston, we have trouble??

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/st...288514562?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our team needs leadership.

If I'm John Wall, I'm trying to get out of Houston. Same if I'm Christian Wood because they deserve much better than this.

I wonder what would make 2 notorious stat padders upset?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If I'm John Wall, I'm trying to get out of Houston. Same if I'm Christian Wood because they deserve much better than this.
    Wall would have happily been elsewhere from day 1. Wood doesn't "deserve" to be coddled.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Our team needs leadership.
    My personal outsider take:
    Wood didnít sign up for a tank job. He thought he was coming to be a sidecar to harden.
    KPJ just is who he is. A non winning player who cares more about personal stats than winning.
    I think Green can be a good/great player that needs someone to show him.

Whereís EG in all of this? Wall being shunned by the team is becoming a joke because he wants to play.

Personally Iíd trade Wood for a young guy, expiring contract, and a pick. The expiring contract should be a vet leader who plays on ball that wonít demand to start or take too much away from KPJ. Just get it over and buy out Wall.

If Kevin Porter cares about stats then ship him off to a bad team and we'll see if he takes that next step. Trade him to teams like Orlando Magic, Detroit Pistons or to a team like the Spurs.

John Wall as far as where he should go: Clippers, Lakers, Celtics, Cavaliers, etc

Christian Wood deserves to be traded to a contender or a team that he would actually benefit from being in: Toronto Raptors

Not understanding the sympathy for Wood. He doesn't "deserve" a damn thing. Be a professional.

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Not understanding the sympathy for Wood. He doesn't "deserve" a damn thing. Be a professional.
    Exactly. He's not even a fringe All-Star. Nobody gives a **** about his feelings or what he expected to happen. These guys are a complete joke. Crazy how far Houston has fallen. Porter should just be cut. Good to see that your "best" players won't even attempt to be held accountable.

Porter should be in China soon. He's clearly a head case, he's a turnover machine, not a good defender, and inefficient scorer. The Rockets should try to find a desperate playoff team who thinks they have the veteran leadership to turn him around and are in need of some bench scoring and see if they can hose them for a 2nd round pick. Dallas might be a good target.

Wood honestly is the essential definition of an empty stats guy. All 3 of his best statistical seasons came at the expense of being a bottom 5 record. He's not a good defender and doesn't appear to be a leader. They should sell high on him now and trade him. I think a team like Boston should have the right mix of younger players and desperation.

Danny Green for Gordon

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Porter should be in China soon. He's clearly a head case, he's a turnover machine, not a good defender, and inefficient scorer. The Rockets should try to find a desperate playoff team who thinks they have the veteran leadership to turn him around and are in need of some bench scoring and see if they can hose them for a 2nd round pick. Dallas might be a good target.

Wood honestly is the essential definition of an empty stats guy. All 3 of his best statistical seasons came at the expense of being a bottom 5 record. He's not a good defender and doesn't appear to be a leader. They should sell high on him now and trade him. I think a team like Boston should have the right mix of younger players and desperation.
    Porter is a head case. Wood can definitely help a contender for a playoff run.

wow I just looked up porters stats and they are just absolutely garbage. like its one thing to be a problem if your really good, but quite another if you have a .474 ts%.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Wood didnít sign up for a tank job. He thought he was coming to be a sidecar to harden.
    KPJ just is who he is. A non winning player who cares more about personal stats than winning.

Whereís EG in all of this? Wall being shunned by the team is becoming a joke because he wants to play.

Personally Iíd trade Wood for a young guy, expiring contract, and a pick. The expiring contract should be a vet leader who plays on ball that wonít demand to start or take too much away from KPJ. Just get it over and buy out Wall.

We should try to trade Wood, EG. I donít think Wall is tradable. I think they work towards a buy out next year.

I kinda like Porter Jr but canít decide if heís a building piece either. Itís gonna be a long rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

Wood has been a piece of work since he picked up a basketball. He didnít go undrafted because of skill. Top 100 recruit breakout sophomore with his offensive skill outs most near the first round.

Detroit could of signed him, went Grant and Plumlee instead. We are talking Mason freaking Plumlee man.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast