Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 96
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    69,270

    Houston, we have trouble??

    https://twitter.com/shamscharania/st...288514562?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    32,648
    Our team needs leadership.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,228
    If I'm John Wall, I'm trying to get out of Houston. Same if I'm Christian Wood because they deserve much better than this.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,397
    I wonder what would make 2 notorious stat padders upset?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    41,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If I'm John Wall, I'm trying to get out of Houston. Same if I'm Christian Wood because they deserve much better than this.
    Wall would have happily been elsewhere from day 1. Wood doesn't "deserve" to be coddled.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    69,270
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Our team needs leadership.
    My personal outsider take:
    Wood didnít sign up for a tank job. He thought he was coming to be a sidecar to harden.
    KPJ just is who he is. A non winning player who cares more about personal stats than winning.
    I think Green can be a good/great player that needs someone to show him.

    Whereís EG in all of this? Wall being shunned by the team is becoming a joke because he wants to play.

    Personally Iíd trade Wood for a young guy, expiring contract, and a pick. The expiring contract should be a vet leader who plays on ball that wonít demand to start or take too much away from KPJ. Just get it over and buy out Wall.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,228
    If Kevin Porter cares about stats then ship him off to a bad team and we'll see if he takes that next step. Trade him to teams like Orlando Magic, Detroit Pistons or to a team like the Spurs.

    John Wall as far as where he should go: Clippers, Lakers, Celtics, Cavaliers, etc

    Christian Wood deserves to be traded to a contender or a team that he would actually benefit from being in: Toronto Raptors

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,587
    Not understanding the sympathy for Wood. He doesn't "deserve" a damn thing. Be a professional.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,414
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Not understanding the sympathy for Wood. He doesn't "deserve" a damn thing. Be a professional.
    Exactly. He's not even a fringe All-Star. Nobody gives a **** about his feelings or what he expected to happen. These guys are a complete joke. Crazy how far Houston has fallen. Porter should just be cut. Good to see that your "best" players won't even attempt to be held accountable.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    18,428
    Porter should be in China soon. He's clearly a head case, he's a turnover machine, not a good defender, and inefficient scorer. The Rockets should try to find a desperate playoff team who thinks they have the veteran leadership to turn him around and are in need of some bench scoring and see if they can hose them for a 2nd round pick. Dallas might be a good target.

    Wood honestly is the essential definition of an empty stats guy. All 3 of his best statistical seasons came at the expense of being a bottom 5 record. He's not a good defender and doesn't appear to be a leader. They should sell high on him now and trade him. I think a team like Boston should have the right mix of younger players and desperation.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,787
    Danny Green for Gordon

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Porter should be in China soon. He's clearly a head case, he's a turnover machine, not a good defender, and inefficient scorer. The Rockets should try to find a desperate playoff team who thinks they have the veteran leadership to turn him around and are in need of some bench scoring and see if they can hose them for a 2nd round pick. Dallas might be a good target.

    Wood honestly is the essential definition of an empty stats guy. All 3 of his best statistical seasons came at the expense of being a bottom 5 record. He's not a good defender and doesn't appear to be a leader. They should sell high on him now and trade him. I think a team like Boston should have the right mix of younger players and desperation.
    Porter is a head case. Wood can definitely help a contender for a playoff run.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    23,739
    wow I just looked up porters stats and they are just absolutely garbage. like its one thing to be a problem if your really good, but quite another if you have a .474 ts%.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    32,648
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    My personal outsider take:
    Wood didnít sign up for a tank job. He thought he was coming to be a sidecar to harden.
    KPJ just is who he is. A non winning player who cares more about personal stats than winning.
    I think Green can be a good/great player that needs someone to show him.

    Whereís EG in all of this? Wall being shunned by the team is becoming a joke because he wants to play.

    Personally Iíd trade Wood for a young guy, expiring contract, and a pick. The expiring contract should be a vet leader who plays on ball that wonít demand to start or take too much away from KPJ. Just get it over and buy out Wall.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We should try to trade Wood, EG. I donít think Wall is tradable. I think they work towards a buy out next year.

    I kinda like Porter Jr but canít decide if heís a building piece either. Itís gonna be a long rebuild.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,396
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    My personal outsider take:
    Wood didnít sign up for a tank job. He thought he was coming to be a sidecar to harden.
    KPJ just is who he is. A non winning player who cares more about personal stats than winning.
    I think Green can be a good/great player that needs someone to show him.

    Whereís EG in all of this? Wall being shunned by the team is becoming a joke because he wants to play.

    Personally Iíd trade Wood for a young guy, expiring contract, and a pick. The expiring contract should be a vet leader who plays on ball that wonít demand to start or take too much away from KPJ. Just get it over and buy out Wall.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wood has been a piece of work since he picked up a basketball. He didnít go undrafted because of skill. Top 100 recruit breakout sophomore with his offensive skill outs most near the first round.

    Detroit could of signed him, went Grant and Plumlee instead. We are talking Mason freaking Plumlee man.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •