Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 567
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    20,729
    We need size man, especially if we plan on contending for a title. Iím about ready to sacrifice Pat to get Grant for a shot to win now. Pat + our 2024 1st, not Portlandís.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    54,697
    No you not

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,160
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    We need size man, especially if we plan on contending for a title. Iím about ready to sacrifice Pat to get Grant for a shot to win now. Pat + our 2024 1st, not Portlandís.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same, but conflicted.

    If we donít move Pat for a very helpful asset the rest of the way, one who could guard a Durant or Giannis or even JB in a 7-game series, weíre not going to stand a chance at going to the finals this year. Even at full strength I think guys like KD and Giannis will just abuse us in the playoffs.

    But if Pat looks to come back this year and maybe get a number of games in before the playoffs start, I donít do a thing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    10,160
    Give up the Portland pick if it helps. Or should we hang onto it in hopesÖ

    We all know how that works out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    20,729

    January Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Give up the Portland pick if it helps. Or should we hang onto it in hopesÖ

    We all know how that works out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think AK has shown us in his brief time here that he doesnít give a **** about draft picks [emoji23]

    Complete 180 from GarPaxís stance.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #441
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    30,993
    I just personally don't see the need for Grant. Yes I would like him but honestly he would be our 4th option here... Probably not be too happy about his role. And want to leave. Plus we have to resign Lavine which maybe everyone is forgeting when talking about these trades that have us take on Cap.

    Honestly we just need depth right now. We don't need a top PF. What we need is a defensive Big man who can guard on the pick and roll and shoot 3s. Preferably with Athleticism. Spoiler guys. We already have that guy in Patrick williams. I swear if pat williams was healthy and on any other team people would be begging for him.

    Playoffs will start april 16th
    October 29th was his injury with a 4-6 month timeline

    Puts him back Feb 30th- April 30th meaning we likely get him back b4 the playoffs or after round 1.


    I might try something for Covington.... But hell he might be free for buyout if they tank. Maybe try and slide into a 3 way trade for a 3/4. Or go after Milsap. We do need some added depth now. Especially with DJJ out. But I don't think we need to sell our for Grant. Especially since I think here he would be closer to Denver Grant then Detroit Grant due to role. So how much is that really worth. I think there is also a reason that rumor of the pistons waiting on Williams exist. People outside of the bulls recognize his ability and potential.



    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  7. #442
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    30,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Give up the Portland pick if it helps. Or should we hang onto it in hopesÖ

    We all know how that works out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One Argument for it is we cant deal any other pick do to the rules until 2027. So unless your getting something good its probably better to hold onto it.

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  8. #443
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    12,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I just personally don't see the need for Grant. Yes I would like him but honestly he would be our 4th option here... Probably not be too happy about his role. And want to leave. Plus we have to resign Lavine which maybe everyone is forgeting when talking about these trades that have us take on Cap.

    Honestly we just need depth right now. We don't need a top PF. What we need is a defensive Big man who can guard on the pick and roll and shoot 3s. Preferably with Athleticism. Spoiler guys. We already have that guy in Patrick williams. I swear if pat williams was healthy and on any other team people would be begging for him.

    Playoffs will start april 16th
    October 29th was his injury with a 4-6 month timeline

    Puts him back Feb 30th- April 30th meaning we likely get him back b4 the playoffs or after round 1.


    I might try something for Covington.... But hell he might be free for buyout if they tank. Maybe try and slide into a 3 way trade for a 3/4. Or go after Milsap. We do need some added depth now. Especially with DJJ out. But I don't think we need to sell our for Grant. Especially since I think here he would be closer to Denver Grant then Detroit Grant due to role. So how much is that really worth. I think there is also a reason that rumor of the pistons waiting on Williams exist. People outside of the bulls recognize his ability and potential.



    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    I agree we don't need to, but I won't be mad if we did. He's a perfect fit.

    Also he might be a 3rd/4th option, but what about times 1 or 2 of Lavine/Derozan/Vuc aren't on the floor? That puts him as a secondary 2nd/3rd option, which is right about where he should be. Obviously White would be part of that trade, so he would make up for the scoring we lose there.

    We all see that we perform the best when we have defensive anchors on this team. Adding Grant makes us a lot better defensively. He's one of the few players in the league who can guard some of the best players in the league. Come the playoffs, that would be huge for us.

    If we have Grant, Green, Caruso, and Dosunmu, we could always have at least 2 stoppers on the court. I'd assume we have to include DJJ in the deal to make contracts match.

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    54,697
    Bucks are crap you see what their Twitter account doing

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,777
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Bucks are crap you see what their Twitter account doing
    yea, they are on one.

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    54,697

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    54,697
    I canít wait to play these dudes again

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    27,662
    Acting real hard when we only had two starters playing. They were a Kevin Durant toe away from getting bounced early again. **** that team.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,037
    I smell a rivalry brewing

  15. #450
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    30,993
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I agree we don't need to, but I won't be mad if we did. He's a perfect fit.

    Also he might be a 3rd/4th option, but what about times 1 or 2 of Lavine/Derozan/Vuc aren't on the floor? That puts him as a secondary 2nd/3rd option, which is right about where he should be. Obviously White would be part of that trade, so he would make up for the scoring we lose there.

    We all see that we perform the best when we have defensive anchors on this team. Adding Grant makes us a lot better defensively. He's one of the few players in the league who can guard some of the best players in the league. Come the playoffs, that would be huge for us.

    If we have Grant, Green, Caruso, and Dosunmu, we could always have at least 2 stoppers on the court. I'd assume we have to include DJJ in the deal to make contracts match.
    Meh.... I don't think this team needs more offense or creators. You can argue what about when they are not on the floor but one allways seems to be and with Coby and Ayo really steping up for the bench... I just don't feel like we need it. Again i also expect him in that role to be closer to what he was in Denver. He surely wont be a 20 ppg guy here. Again likely makes him unhappy too. I think he might be a 12-15 point guy. But i also feel like Pat can be a 9-12 guy himself with upside to grow. The point is IDK what is really more valuable. U mention Coby but i would not doubt they want Pat. Either way coby has filled a huge role and to me pat can fill an almost identical one for us.

    Also im not going to lie. Depth just seems important this year. And with Lonzo out a while it makes me more hesitant to give up Coby either. We will likely be forced to hand over some depth for him. Again i just think we could do with a much lesser trade right now and get similar results.

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kyben36; 01-22-2022 at 03:51 PM.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •