Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast

2022, and the GOAT, Lebron James is still the best player in the NBA

Dude just shot 16/26 and dropped 43/14 in 29 minutes at the age of 37.

This mofo the GOAT, not Jordan, itís Lebron now for sureÖIíve seen enough

this league has never seen anyone better. He is incredible. I thought he would start falling off by now at least some but when he wants to turn it on he goes right back to being the best in the world.

His longevity is as impressive as Kareem.

4. 01-01-2022, 12:21 PM
    Reason
    not needed

I see nothing to be gained by trying this argument again.

What Bron is doing is impossible

SAD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    What Bron is doing is impossible
    In all seriousness I wonder how many people would flip and put Bron over MJ if he wins another FMVP this season. I would count myself as one of those people.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    In all seriousness I wonder how many people would flip and put Bron over MJ if he wins another FMVP this season. I would count myself as one of those people.
    Iím already there, but Iím also fine with anyone who has Mike over Bron. If he were able to keep up this level of scoring coupled with a finals mvp this yearÖinstead of it being a 1a/1b situation, Iíd put Bron as the stand alone #1 GOAT and Jordan would be #2. But honestly, this level of play for the rest of the year, meaning like he ends the year averaging around 30-31 on 52% fg a game and probably wins the scoring title this year. That for me would show me that Lebron is #1 and Jordan is #2.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 01-01-2022 at 06:07 PM.

MJ has been 10x all nba 1st team and 1x all nba 2nd Team.

Bron has been 13x all nba 1st team and 3x all nba 2nd Team.

If Bron gets a 5th championship then his 5 extra seasons as a top 10 player should outweigh MJs extra ring.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    MJ has been 10x all nba 1st team and 1x all nba 2nd Team.

Bron has been 13x all nba 1st team and 3x all nba 2nd Team.

If Bron gets a 5th championship then his 5 extra seasons as a top 10 player should outweigh MJs extra ring.
    he is already better than him in my eyes..... Passed him with the last ring. If he gets another only the biggest of haters-ewing jordan bulls nyknickfan- will still think jordan is goat.

I have Lebron 1B to Jordan, but even if he wins another ring, people will still say 1 ring is better than 6 finals losses.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I have Lebron 1B to Jordan, but even if he wins another ring, people will still say 1 ring is better than 6 finals losses.
    Which is hilarious

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Which is hilarious

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    yup... people ding a guy for carrying his team to the finals every year while losing to better teams but ignore jordan couldnt get anywhere until pippen and rodman joined. If Jordan was the goat of goats why did it take him until they arrived?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yup... people ding a guy for carrying his team to the finals every year while losing to better teams but ignore jordan couldnt get anywhere until pippen and rodman joined. If Jordan was the goat of goats why did it take him until they arrived?
    Jordan won 3 rings before Rodman showed up?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Then why couldn't LeBron win without Wade/Bosh? Or why did he immediately run to join Kyrie and then force the trade for Love? Why did he run like a ***** to the Lakers and get another guy AD to force a trade? Is it possible that you can't win by yourself? And honestly man those ECF wins aren't impressive at all. He was beating the Hawks or a Celtics being led by rookies. Also, remind me one single time where Jordan **** the bed against an inferior opponent? Oh, NEVER. You think for one second that MJ would have let Jason Terry give him the business?

Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast