Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Not your bad at all . It is nice when a couple people notice the same guy. Right now a few I'm trying to follow are:

Tevin Brown
    Alondes Williams
    Vince Williams
    Dalen Terry
    Ismael Kamagate
    Christian Koloko
    Jake LaRavia
    Marjon Beauchamp
    JD Davidson
    Trevor Keels
    Josh Minot
    Thanks for the suggestions. I've watched tape on most, but haven't looked into Tevin, Dalen or Josh. I'll watch some YouTube today.

Not your bad at all . It is nice when a couple people notice the same guy. Right now a few I'm trying to follow are:

Tevin Brown
    Alondes Williams
    Vince Williams
    Dalen Terry
    Ismael Kamagate
    Christian Koloko
    Jake LaRavia
    Marjon Beauchamp
    JD Davidson
    Trevor Keels
    Josh Minot
    Who should be on the Raptors draft board for 2nd round? Kamagate, Koloko, Williams and JD Davison in that order but you guys should be drafting a center

Probably just a team being thorough and considering all options, but it is interesting at the very least to here that the Raptors have met with Dyson Daniels and Benedict Mathurin already. 2 players projected in the lottery. They've also met with EJ Liddell, who probably goes 1st round, but who knows, could slide because of his age.

Probably just a team being thorough and considering all options, but it is interesting at the very least to here that the Raptors have met with Dyson Daniels and Benedict Mathurin already. 2 players projected in the lottery. They've also met with EJ Liddell, who probably goes 1st round, but who knows, could slide because of his age.
    Yeah but it isn't a guarantee that any of those players end up in Toronto unless Toronto end up trading back to get back into the Lottery or if said players slip which probably won't happen.

Agreed. It has been interesting.

Now from what I'm reading here on Bleacher Report off their mock draft, it has the Raptors at #33 taking Jaden Hardy with him slipping all the way to 2nd round with you guys taking him

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567