Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MVP Award

MVP Award

So after today are we all in agreement that Aaron Rodgers is in the lead for League MVP?

It should be a no brainer at this moment that Rodgers is the MVP however I've heard rumblings that his whole covid non vaccinated status is an issue to some media members who will not vote for him this year because of that.

Dak and Brady **** themselves. It's probably Rodgers to lose.

That said, Brady plays the Panthers, Jets, and Panthers to close the season. Dude could realistically add 10-15 TDs to close the out.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Dak and Brady **** themselves. It's probably Rodgers to lose.

That said, Brady plays the Panthers, Jets, and Panthers to close the season. Dude could realistically add 10-15 TDs to close the out.
    You donít believe Cam can pull off the upset?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    MBC is probably just a Cam hater.

Anyway, if the media actually conspired against Rodgers for talking to them without a mask, this might be Jonathan Taylor's year? The advanced stats love him, too.

rodgers
    stafford
    taylor
    brady

probably in this order right now

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    rodgers
    stafford
    taylor
    brady

probably in this order right now
    He wonít get it but Kupp should be top 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GoBirds20 View Post
    He wonít get it but Kupp should be top 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    tbh taylor should probably be 1 or 2 and kupp should def be in the top 5.. we seen how much the packers need rodgers in that chiefs game and we seen what he has been working with for weeks in terms of Oline/Defense/weapons outside of adams and a ****ed toe... I would like a player besides a QB to win it but seeing how adams faired last year stafford will get the majority of the credit over kupp.

As important as kupp is the top 4 are probably set in stone with kupp being 5th. How many games do the rams win without stafford? How many games do the bucs win without brady? How many games do the packers win without rodgers and how many games do the colts win without taylor? As important as kupp is these 4 are much more needed because of how important the qb position is for all 4 of these players. Without taylor colts probably have 4 wins at best. Without rodgers packers probably have 2 wins at best. Without brady maybe a few more than that because i think the bucs and rams are more loaded over the packers.

Rodgers and Taylor are the only two worthy of the discussion right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Rodgers and Taylor are the only two worthy of the discussion right now.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Hes playing on a team with literally no value, so good call he might be the most valuable player to any team haha.

https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/s...896891910?s=21

According to Vegas somehow Brady is still the favourite to win MVP which makes absolutely no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayzak15 View Post
    https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/s...896891910?s=21

According to Vegas somehow Brady is still the favourite to win MVP which makes absolutely no sense to me.
    Like I said above, Brady plays 3 dumpster fire teams to close the season. There's a very real chance Brady could clear 50 TDs if they run up the score.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Like I said above, Brady plays 3 dumpster fire teams to close the season. There's a very real chance Brady could clear 50 TDs if they run up the score.
    If he had all his weapons, I would say that's a lot more possible but now that Fournette, Godwin and Evans are out, I'd be surprised if he broke 42 or 43. Yes Carolina and the Jets suck but who does he have to throw the ball to besides Gronk and Brown? Johnson is an okay WR but I don't know if he can fill the shoes of those two. I'd be surprised if they rush Fournette or Evans back either. Presumably they want them to be healthy for the playoffs.

Rodgers should be the MVP.

If they did things right Taylor would win easily.I'm not even a Colts fan but the guy deserves it
    They usually pick qb's so it'll probably be the diva queen in Green Bay

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast