Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Pacers leaning towards rebuilding

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/st...161458187?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mavs need to be in on this. They have several Carlisle favorites they could send. Myles Turner is the guy I want for the Mavs.

If Domas aka Domantas Sabonis is available, you know bare teams will jump at the chance to grab him

Bucks could use a big man since Brook is out with back surgery. But I doubt DDV and Nwora and scraps is enough.

If Sabonis is available you know the Pacers are going to ask for a boatload of draft picks plus certain players in return

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Mavs need to be in on this. They have several Carlisle favorites they could send. Myles Turner is the guy I want for the Mavs.
    Is Carlisle down for a rebuild? In a destination that doesn’t attract FA and doesn’t seem to have the best record of drafting guys lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If Domas aka Domantas Sabonis is available, you know bare teams will jump at the chance to grab him
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If Sabonis is available you know the Pacers are going to ask for a boatload of draft picks plus certain players in return
    Tell us again.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Is Carlisle down for a rebuild? In a destination that doesn’t attract FA and doesn’t seem to have the best record of drafting guys lately?

Tell us again.
    Can

You

Imagine!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Tell us again.
    The Pacers will ask for multiple assets for Sabonis.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The Pacers will ask for multiple assets for Sabonis.
    Many teams will jump at the chance to grab Sabonis.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Many teams will jump at the chance to grab Sabonis.
    (my post was a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    (my post was a joke)
    (mine also)

Tell us again.
    Does Carlisle have much of a choice considering he doesn’t own the team nor is he the GM?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Does Carlisle have much of a choice considering he doesn’t own the team nor is he the GM?
    I get that; I wasn’t saying it was his idea. I just don’t know if he would have went there if he knew they were going to throw in the towel almost immediately after he got there. You’d think they’d had promised him this or that in his interviews and not “Get to X amount of wins before Christmas or we’re blowing it up.”

I get that; I wasn’t saying it was his idea. I just don’t know if he would have went there if he knew they were going to throw in the towel almost immediately after he got there. You’d think they’d had promised him this or that in his interviews and not “Get to X amount of wins before Christmas or we’re blowing it up.”
    Maybe it was his idea. Gut feeling to me is he wants to be there but wants “his” team not what someone else put together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read an article an about a week ago that touched on how close this team is to being good. Apparently, their net rating in the final 4 mins of games is really bad, they have played a ton of close games, and have a terrible record in games decided by 5 or fewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast