Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    And now tell us how many people out on bail didn't commit a crime before their trial. Of course, you won't. In the case of the psycho, I wonder was there any mental health officials involved in his bail hearing.
    if someone is arrested, charged, and released on bail.. and then found to be not guilty, then I don't see a problem with returning the bail.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    My experience was from nearly 50 years ago. I was never completely off the grid, but I know many people who were. It is still an option in some places. New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Minneapolis are cities that still have large homeless populations. This is how they live.
    I didn't know that homelessness is the new "living off the grid" urban style. Well, the area I live in has been called ghetto, urban, inner-city so I guess labels come and go.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Getting rimmed out every day for being stupid by numerous posters while declaring how you are more logical than others is the definition of being a moron.

Like a naked man declaring how he is such a better dresser than everyone else. It makes him a moron, not to be taken seriously. See how that works? No, you don't, 'cause you are the Moron King.

Please continue.

Oh, once again you didn't answer that question on comparing the genocide in China to the school shooting. You know the one where I could n't warp me wee bitty pea brain around.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I cant picture you in a situation where u don’t expose yourself as a total jerk and a dumbass within 30 mins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When in the presence of morons....
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

What to do with this group of people is actually pretty hard to solve. You want to keep communities safe but you don’t want to imprison someone who may be innocent. An intelligent debate could be had on this subject, but not on this site. Much easier to just hurl insults at each other.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

I didn't know that homelessness is the new "living off the grid" urban style. Well, the area I live in has been called ghetto, urban, inner-city so I guess labels come and go.
    This is part of what I've been saying is that people really don't know what living off the grid. They think that this is what that means and are not correct.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

It is even more hilarious when you try to sound intelligent while being condescending as if that is a ploy you can pull off.

Man, thanks for the levity.
    No kidding.

My experience was from nearly 50 years ago. I was never completely off the grid, but I know many people who were. It is still an option in some places. New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Minneapolis are cities that still have large homeless populations. This is how they live.
    Funny that you see living off the grid as a fugitive and being homeless as being one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    When in the presence of morons....
    Yeah, it's everyone's else fault. Definitely not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Funny that you see living off the grid as a fugitive and being homeless as being one and the same.
    Did I say that? You are simply inferring something that you want to have me say. Typical of you. Just read what is written, not what you want it to say.

I did not say that, either. Perhaps you and the others should take a reading comprehension course. I have several friends that are English professors that could help you out.
    Some homeless people live off the grid by choice. Other do not. Stop trying to make what I say mean what you want it to.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is part of what I've been saying is that people really don't know what living off the grid. They think that this is what that means and are not correct.
    And precisely when did I say anything like that? I simply said that living off the grid is quite possible in large cities. Some homeless people live off the grid, others do not. Some are fugitives, others are not.

Did I say that? You are simply inferring something that you want to have me say. Typical of you. Just read what is written, not what you want it to say.
    I did read what was written and gave my honest appraisal of it. If I've misinterpreted what you have been saying, please steer me in the right direction.

And precisely when did I say anything like that? I simply said that living off the grid is quite possible in large cities. Some homeless people live off the grid, others do not. Some are fugitives, others are not.
    When everyone is "misinterpreting" what you said, maybe the issue is with either what you said or how you said it.

No spliffy. The problem is that you try to read into my posts things that are not there just to fit them into your narrative. Try actually reading something without putting it through your spin filter. This is the steering you need.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast