Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Then by all means, give them a blow job and a milk shake and send them on their merry way.
    U really are the dumbest person on this site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

....and despite how very few regular posters there are here, that is really quite the accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    U really are the dumbest person on this site

Even though I sincerely appreciate the nomination, I simply can't take away that title from you and Wes.

In terms of intellect and literacy, Wes absolutely sits atop that ladder with you clawing your way to one rung below as a very close second place.

It's pretty amazing how both of you lack the simple ability to string together enough words in conjunction with proper use of punctuation to construct a single coherent sentence.

You two are leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else on this site when it comes to being feebleminded.

Congrats!
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You are right. Life as a fugitive is not easy, I'm sure. There are lots of people that live "off the grid" and don't really care what the rest of society does.
    Those who live off the grid are very self-sufficient people who can live off the land they have cultivated. I don't think someone name "white boy" Rick, real drug dealer, Poochie, and Chico can skip bail and automatically live off the grid.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you mean like the Waukesha psycho where we know bail was set too low.

what is deemed as a threat.. that is why I said, history or what they were arrested for.
    And now tell us how many people out on bail didn't commit a crime before their trial. Of course, you won't. In the case of the psycho, I wonder was there any mental health officials involved in his bail hearing.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    And now tell us how many people out on bail didn't commit a crime before their trial. Of course, you won't. In the case of the psycho, I wonder was there any mental health officials involved in his bail hearing.
    I certainly could be wrong and I don't have the energy to perform the necessary due diligence to confirm, but I'd guess the ratio of those that don't versus those that do is much closer than you'd expect.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 12-08-2021 at 12:30 AM.

Those who live off the grid are very self-sufficient people who can live off the land they have cultivated. I don't think someone name "white boy" Rick, real drug dealer, Poochie, and Chico can skip bail and automatically live off the grid.
    I'm talking about living in a major city. There are plenty of places to get food. There are plenty of places to live -- office buildings being renovated with heat and water turned on. There is plenty of "day-labor" to pick up pocket money. It happens every day.

They havenít been convicted of a crime

So what? Didnít you hear theyíre poor? Do poor people really deserve freedom? Remember that freedom isnít free.

Even though I sincerely appreciate the nomination, I simply can't take away that title from you and Wes.

In terms of intellect and literacy, Wes absolutely sits atop that ladder with you clawing your way to one rung below as a very close second place.

It's pretty amazing how both of you lack the simple ability to string together enough words in conjunction with proper use of punctuation to construct a single coherent sentence.

You two are leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else on this site when it comes to being feebleminded.

Congrats!
    I cant picture you in a situation where u donít expose yourself as a total jerk and a dumbass within 30 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I'm talking about living in a major city. There are plenty of places to get food. There are plenty of places to live -- office buildings being renovated with heat and water turned on. There is plenty of "day-labor" to pick up pocket money. It happens every day.
    You sound like a real expert on this topic.

If it was easy, more people would do it. Since most fugitives go back to their old haunts, I don't see this as an option for most. With so many people facing food insecurity, I don't think there are plenty of places to get food.

BTW, you weren't talking about the major cities when throwing out "off Grid" places as an option for city-bred fugitives.

Will Rogers

Congrats!
    Getting rimmed out every day for being stupid by numerous posters while declaring how you are more logical than others is the definition of being a moron.

Like a naked man declaring how he is such a better dresser than everyone else. It makes him a moron, not to be taken seriously. See how that works? No, you don't, 'cause you are the Moron King.

Please continue.

Oh, once again you didn't answer that question on comparing the genocide in China to the school shooting. You know the one where I could n't warp me wee bitty pea brain around.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-08-2021 at 10:24 AM.

Will Rogers

It is even more hilarious when you try to sound intelligent while being condescending as if that is a ploy you can pull off.

Man, thanks for the levity.

Will Rogers

If it was easy, more people would do it. Since most fugitives go back to their old haunts, I don't see this as an option for most. With so many people facing food insecurity, I don't think there are plenty of places to get food.

BTW, you weren't talking about the major cities when throwing out "off Grid" places as an option for city-bred fugitives.
    My experience was from nearly 50 years ago. I was never completely off the grid, but I know many people who were. It is still an option in some places. New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, Minneapolis are cities that still have large homeless populations. This is how they live.

They havenít been convicted of a crime

doesn't change what I said.

bail could be determined on factors, like their history (repeat offenders) or what they were arrested for.

but no bail for this person either, right?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/san-franc...ed-shoplifting
    San Francisco woman charged 120 times for alleged shoplifting arrested again, jailed
    A woman in San Francisco, who was arrested for 120 alleged shoplifting incidents and released on zero bail, is back behind bars after allegedly stealing again.
    Despite prosecutors recommending she be held on bail, a San Francisco Superior Court judge released her and ordered her to sign up for a monitoring device and stay away from the Target. She violated the conditions of her release by not wearing her monitor and allegedly stealing again.
    The woman allegedly stole more than $40,000 from a Target over the span of 13 month

I repeat.. bail could be determined on factors, like their history (repeat offenders) or what they were arrested for. no reason for this person to get no bail.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast