Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    That would concern me more than what happened in Denver. He was a very young HC then, clearly in over his head.

He's undoubtedly a fantastic play caller though and it says something that he's stuck with Belichick so long.
    That actually bothers me less than the denver stuff. I mean if he was promised to be the successor to Bill in NE.... I think u take thar job over the Colts.

I still cant get over the fact he choose Tim Tebow though. And honestly im slightly worried about the power he would want if he came too. Would he try the same **** he did in NE being GM and HC.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    You have such weird takes Blams lol it's kind of neat that things turned out the way they did for him. He was the perfect QB for that system that NE likes to do. Good on him for being successful. He's still a really talented QB. It's not all smoke an mirrors or anything that just anyone could do.

As an aside, I'm also glad the national media and fans don't have to do the stupid Brady/BB fraud contest. They're both ridiculously great. Tampa/NE would be an awesome SB by the way
    Just not a fan of any qb with average or worse arm talent honestly

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Just not a fan of any qb with average or worse arm talent honestly

I think to say Mac Jones is an "average or worse" arm talent is really dumb. He was one of the most accurate college quarterbacks in history and that's carried over into his NFL career. He doesn't play like Brett Favre or Patrick Mahomes, but that's kind of a dumb reason to not like a guy. If all QBs played the same way or were successful for the same reasons, it'd be kind of boring.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I think to say Mac Jones is an "average or worse" arm talent is really dumb. He was one of the most accurate college quarterbacks in history and that's carried over into his NFL career. He doesn't play like Brett Favre or Patrick Mahomes, but that's kind of a dumb reason to not like a guy. If all QBs played the same way or were successful for the same reasons, it'd be kind of boring.
    Idk, throwing a ball that cuts through wind seems like an important factor in NE.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put some pepper under his nose or whatever it takes to make him sneeze. It's a ****ing daunting task when nursing injured ribs.

Quote Originally Posted by timov8 View Post
    Idk, throwing a ball that cuts through wind seems like an important factor in NE.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    Payton Manning and other very good quarterbacks wobbled many passes in their careers. Manning said so himself while commenting on the Pats game. Also, that game we are all talking about was very rare in football. And I do not think that the pure spiral is the most important asset that a quarterback has. Its one of many.

I don't know, but I'd say that Fields wants to play. It would shock me if that wasn't the case. Forget the Green bay game, though, the Bears are going to get mauled and they'll go 4-9. Nagy will be gone at the end of the season and hopefully Pace will also. LEt the kid play the final three games along with the rookie tackle and see what he's made of. This season was lost before it even started.

Moving Pace to Ted's role, hiring Ed Dodds as GM and letting them select the new coach would be my ideal offseason. Gives us a football guy at the very top with experience to transition to a new modern stadium, a hard-nosed up and coming GM with an opportunity to select a new coach to usher in the Fields era.

QB situation in doubt for GB game. Fields is still nursing the rib injury. Next man up - That means Foles?

https://twitter.com/BradBiggs/status...95598383357954

Yeah wonder who the backup is if foles starts lol.

I guess, who cares at this point. Fields was really the only thing keeping me interested.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Wooo. Hopefully he ends the year strong.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast