Neil Olshey fired in Portland

Just hearing it on NBARadio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Kemba for Dame. Get it done

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

https://twitter.com/bobbymarks42/sta...335601152?s=21

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

There痴 some rumblings on twitter that due to the nature of the firing they don稚 have to keep paying him. And that they were ready to move on anyways but it was hard to because he had been 都uccessful in being the team that has been to the playoffs the most consecutively.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    https://twitter.com/bobbymarks42/sta...335601152?s=21

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

There痴 some rumblings on twitter that due to the nature of the firing they don稚 have to keep paying him. And that they were ready to move on anyways but it was hard to because he had been 都uccessful in being the team that has been to the playoffs the most consecutively.

I agree 100%
    Portland has been one and done in the playoffs every year. Time to get a haul for Lillard and McCollum and start over.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I agree 100%
    Portland has been one and done in the playoffs every year. Time to get a haul for Lillard and McCollum and start over.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    It may be too late to get that much of a haul for them. I know they are really good players, but they are not going to get better and so far they haven't shown that they can lead a team to winning big. Hard to tell if they are holding them back or if the team is holding them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It may be too late to get that much of a haul for them. I know they are really good players, but they are not going to get better and so far they haven't shown that they can lead a team to winning big. Hard to tell if they are holding them back or if the team is holding them back.
    It痴 both theirs and the team痴 fault.
    Lillard and McCollum are both one-way stars, and the Blazers didn稚 get the elite two-way forward necessary to balance the team.
    I liked the extension of Powell. He opens the trade market more for McCollum, while shooting almost as well and playing better defense.
    I壇 be ecstatic if Portland flipped McCollum and other assets into a better, bigger wing like Jaylen Brown or Jerami Grant. Portland needs size and defense.

Will there be a fire sale in Portland now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Will there be a fire sale in Portland now.
    If the new GM gets Dame on board it will be interesting. If not then it's a tear down is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If the new GM gets Dame on board it will be interesting. If not then it's a tear down is my guess.
    Without a bold stroke (IE trading CJ) what can they do to get him proper help? They致e shuffled around lower contracts long enough. They changed to a coach he wanted and got worse. I think for Portland they are at the breakup CJ and Dame or start to rebuild the roster.

According to The Athletic there seems to be some tension between players and Billups. Lillard has been telling the franchise he wants them to go get Ben Simmons. Reportedly a framework of CJ McCollum, a pick, and Nasir Little or Anfernee Simons has been discussed before Olshey's firing. It's unknown if Olshey being ousted means they will be back on the hunt for Simmons and willing to work more within the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    According to The Athletic there seems to be some tension between players and Billups. Lillard has been telling the franchise he wants them to go get Ben Simmons. Reportedly a framework of CJ McCollum, a pick, and Nasir Little or Anfernee Simons has been discussed before Olshey's firing. It's unknown if Olshey being ousted means they will be back on the hunt for Simmons and willing to work more within the offer.
    Would you do a trade based around McCollum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Would you do a trade based around McCollum?
    Curry has been playing really well, and I think at this point McCollum and Curry would be something of a redundancy. I wonder if they would swing CJ around to some other team quickly or just find a 3rd team to come into it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast