Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    His parents have been charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter.
    I trust that charge is founded on the presumption that they knew their son was in possession of the gun. Otherwise, I suspect it’s just for show.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Other countries have access to and watch and play the same video games that we do and don’t go on mass shooting sprees.
    Please, I stated several reasons that act in concert with each other. It isn't just video games as I have stated. We love guns and they don't. We build a culture around guns, NRA, gun clubs, shooting ranges, they don't. All this existed before video games but video games play into the gun culture.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Please, I stated several reasons that act in concert with each other. It isn't just video games as I have stated. We love guns and they don't. We build a culture around guns, NRA, gun clubs, shooting ranges, they don't. All this existed before video games but video games play into the gun culture.
    Yup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    His parents have been charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Good. **** those guys.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

So they've charged the kid's parents, and now they can't find them.

"`Can you explain this gap in your resume?`

`Well, the vaccinated hosts on the news channel I like convinced me to resign to protest my work's vaccine mandate and take a few years off to help extend the pandemic”" - @LOLGOP

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Doesn't really matter how he got the gun. This is exactly why guns are dangerous. More likely to be used by a loved one/friend or on a loved one/friend than it will ever be used for self defense.

People aren't perfect, guns will be accessible at times, and people that shouldn't have them will get them.

I don't care how safe or trained you are. It's going to happen.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    yes it matters, that is how you come up with laws.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Or you know... ****** parents and mental illness. Kid had shown many signs he needed severe mental help.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02/us/mi...day/index.html

I hope this dude dies…or am I monster for saying that? [emoji1784]

On a more serious note, there’s clearly a gun problem in this country and I’m curious how many cases like this has to happen before something actually changes.

The liberal gatekeeper wants the death penalty?

Man I've been liberaling wrong.

If the story I've read is correct then they both deserve the charge of manslaughter. If not worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I trust that charge is founded on the presumption that they knew their son was in possession of the gun. Otherwise, I suspect it’s just for show.
    It was supposedly a present for him. He was caught looking at ammunition in school and supposedly the moms text to him was along the lines of "lol just learn not to get caught". He had multiple disturbing drawings/phrases written found by a teacher the day of the shooting to the point the school called his parents in. They told them he needed to be with counseling then the parents just left (without ever mentioning or checking for the gun, they didn't want him taken out of school either it seems).

If some of the stories out there are to be believed with the info above it sure looks like they should have some accountability here imo.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 12-04-2021 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Or you know... ****** parents and mental illness. Kid had shown many signs he needed severe mental help.
    Both can be true. There is obviously something different about the US when it comes to guns.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    It was supposedly a present for him. He was caught looking at ammunition in school and supposedly the moms text to him was along the lines of "lol just learn not to get caught". He had multiple disturbing drawings/phrases written found by a teacher the day of the shooting to the point the school called his parents in. They told them he needed to be with counseling then the parents just left (without ever mentioning or checking for the gun, they didn't want him taken out of school either it seems).

If some of the stories out there are to be believed with the info above it sure looks like they should have some accountability here imo.
    Anyone taking the media at face value at this point has some serious issues.

It all could be true. But it all could be ********.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

dErP

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Anyone taking the media at face value at this point has some serious issues.

It all could be true. But it all could be ********.
    That's why I said if they are to be believed, we will likely have more clarification/information at a later time. I agree it could end up being ******** or completely misrepresented.

Based on what I highlighted and what is out there now though it sounds bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    That's why I said if they are to be believed, we will likely have more clarification/information at a later time. I agree it could end up being ******** or completely misrepresented.

Based on what I highlighted and what is out there now though it sounds bad.
    Agree. It sounds bad and if true, they need to go to jail. I just don't believe a thing the media ***** out of their mouth anymore. It's pretty sad to be honest.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast