Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I said I'm open to debate, go ahead.

to think man is the only one possible for climate change is simply ignorant. was it man's fault Earth already went through an ice age?
    that doesn't mean man has no blame now, but to make that claim that it;s all man's fault is nonsense.
    I think Valade is the absolute best on this site at explaining this. And I'm really busy ATM. But if he's unwilling or unable to explain I will do so tonight or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Based on I'm sure your extensive knowledge of Washington State politics?
    Duh, how many seats have the moderates lost to them? Count them and even you can guess how many the voters have replaced so far, then take that brilliant mind of yours and ponder what that means. Hint. The voters in those districts kicked the moderates to the side for progressives. If the voters were happy with the moderate and the job they were doing, they would still have a job.

This were you join Special and say they were brainwashed by the leftist media.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Duh, how many seats have the moderates lost to them? Count them and even you can guess how many the voters have replaced so far, then take that brilliant mind of yours and ponder what that means. Hint. The voters in those districts kicked the moderates to the side for progressives. If the voters were happy with the moderate and the job they were doing, they would still have a job.

These progressive cities didn't suddenly flip a switch and change their ideology overnight. It is absolutely the effect and cause of a lengthy duration of influence. Whether that influence is from politicians or a general mindset of the populous is definitely open to debate. But don't fool yourself. There is a reason why progressive cities consume a very small percentage of the US.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

This is true in some districts, but not all. Try putting a progressive on the ticket in a state like West Virginia, Kansas, or Montana and see what happens.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is true in some districts, but not all. Try putting a progressive on the ticket in a state like West Virginia, Kansas, or Montana and see what happens.
    They only had Bernie Sanders ten years ago, how many do they have now? You can't deny their influences are growing while moderates like Kamala, Butigeg, and Biden are slipping downward. See any upcoming popular moderate to replace Pelosi, Schumer, or power brokers like Obama and the Clintons? Younger voters don't see either the moderates or republicans as viable and why should they? Both don't address their concerns.

But please keep doing what you are doing, and continue to underestimate your opponent, and overestimate your appeal to the base. How's the mid-term looking for the moderates?

It works for me.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-08-2021 at 10:58 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    looks like the typical radical left bigotry against thoughts and prayers, despite some people appreciating thoughts and prayers.
    nothing wrong with thoughts and prayers.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

looks like the typical radical left bigotry against thoughts and prayers, despite some people appreciating thoughts and prayers.
    nothing wrong with thoughts and prayers.
    Oh, man. Where do you see that? I am a Christian and a leftist and know others who are the same. WTF are you talking about?

What's next? Leftists dissing kids entering heaven? The left is stupid because angels float on clouds not stand on them. The left doesn't even know what Heaven looks like, where is the black yard jockey statue in front of the gate?
    You are so laughable and outrageous with your worldview.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-08-2021 at 11:19 AM.

Will Rogers

Oh, man. Where do you see that? I am a Christian and a leftist and know others who are the same. WTF are you talking about?

What's next? Leftists dissing kids entering heaven? The left is stupid because angels float on clouds not stand on them. The left doesn't even know what Heaven looks like, where is the black lawn jockey out front?

You are so laughable and outrageous with your worldview.
    it has been a routine narrative on social media from the left to mock those that say thoughts and prayers after a school shooting, ignorant to the reality that as I said some people appreciate this.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    These progressive cities didn't suddenly flip a switch and change their ideology overnight. It is absolutely the effect and cause of a lengthy duration of influence. Whether that influence is from politicians or a general mindset of the populous is definitely open to debate. But don't fool yourself. There is a reason why progressive cities consume a very small percentage of the US.
    You continue to confuse progressives with moderates. Very few progressives run cities and no major cities have progressive mayors and councilmembers running them.

The moderate think the progressive side is unimportant and the republicans think they are everywhere running cities, school boards, the media, and federal government
    Last edited by WES445; 12-08-2021 at 11:32 AM.

Will Rogers

You continue to confuse progressives with moderates. Very few progressives run cities and no major cities have progressive mayors and councilmembers running them.

The moderate think the progressive side is unimportant and the republicans think they are everywhere running cities.
    Wes, are you certain that you read my post?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I said I'm open to debate, go ahead.

to think man is the only one possible for climate change is simply ignorant. was it man's fault Earth already went through an ice age?
    that doesn't mean man has no blame now, but to make that claim that it;s all man's fault is nonsense.
    The problem with man-made climate change is the effect it will have on humanity, not the Earth. Humans didn’t exist on Snowball Earth.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

it has been a routine narrative on social media from the left to mock those that say thoughts and prayers after a school shooting, ignorant to the reality that as I said some people appreciate this.
    Once again a fountain of misinformation. It isn't that the left was mocking the thoughts and prayers from the right but the inaction of those who do it to work to solve the problem instead of being a hindrance in solving it. I guess the cartoonist should have put that in big red letters for the muckrakers to get it.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    These progressive cities .
    Name a major city that is progressive.

Will Rogers

Once again a fountain of misinformation. It isn't that the left was mocking the thoughts and prayers from the right but the inaction of those who do it to work to solve the problem instead of being a hindrance in solving it. I guess the cartoonist should have put that in big red letters for the muckrakers to get it.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/05...ughts-prayers/
    While Democrats mock the “thoughts and prayers” offered in the aftermath of the latest mass shooting in Texas, Marianne Williamson stands out from the crowd, criticizing elitist “mockery” of sincerely held religious beliefs.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...an-nra-phrase/
    AOC Mocks ‘Thoughts and Prayers’ After New Zealand Mosque Shooting, Says It’s an ‘NRA Phrase’

there is no reason for anyone to be against those that say thoughts and prayers, they are mocking the use of this.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast