Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    A fool and his money....

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    YouÖ just nowÖ when you said itís not a laughable contention that you guys never supported TrumpÖ
    This is like a ****ing twilight zone episode. Backwards if forwards and up is down:

Almost as laughable a contention as all you guys now claiming you never supported Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    So, not laughable. Got it.
    That is actually saying that I did and do.
    Letís just get the record straight right now:

Do you admit you supported Trump?
    Always have and always will support Trump's policies during his presidency.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

This is like a ****ing twilight zone episode. Backwards if forwards and up is down:

That is actually saying that I did and do.

Always have and always will support Trump's policies during his presidency.
    I agree, it is the twilight zone in that youíre trying to act like your slavish devotion and support of him these last 4 years wasnít actually supporting Trump at all, merely his policies.

How cowardly. You were a Trump supporter, stop denying it.

So many Trump supporters love prefixing their adoration of him with something along the line of "well he's kind of an immature jerk that has no filter".

*at least when they are discussing him around those they assume aren't also absolutely in love with the guy, that is

I agree, it is the twilight zone in that youíre trying to act like your slavish devotion and support of him these last 4 years wasnít actually supporting Trump at all, merely his policies.

How cowardly. You were a Trump supporter, stop denying it.
    You can go back through the history of the Trump Presidency thread and see that I said he was douchebag in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.

You pretending something is real doesn't just make it real.

I don't give a ****. Think what you want. You always do.

Like I said....

"Trump's a douchebag but I just can't get enough of him. He says what he wants and he gets **** done."

Bunch of mindless drones in love with a self absorbed daddy's boy.

You can go back through the history of the Trump Presidency thread and see that I said he was douchebag in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.

You pretending something is real doesn't just make it real.

I don't give a ****. Think what you want. You always do.
    You can support someone you think is a douchebag. You defended him, constantly. Not his policies, him specifically.

And even if we accept this distinction youve conjured to hide your embarrassment, itís not like itís going to prevent you from ďnot supporting himĒ by voting for him and defending him for another 4 years should he decide to run in 2024.

If voting for a guy, supporting his positions and policies, and constantly defending him isnít support, then what on earth is?
    Last edited by valade16; 12-06-2021 at 06:04 PM.

Unless there is literally video of him sucking Trump's dick, none of those other things matter.

You were all over the defund police mantra until you realized how bizarre it was.
    I think people were saying that the whole movement was misunderstood. But I don't think anyone here stood by the mantra. Honestly think it's one of the biggest political failures and missed opportunities in out countrues history.

I've been getting more involved in my own state of Washington. Because for some reason we breed the dumbest progressives on the planet. They can't quite understand that every states police has its own problems and therefore its own solution

Were finally seeing pushback against these idiots that do things out of spite, that effect everyone's safety. Instead of working for reasonable fixes.

And this is a problem in a lot of states btw abd it's not a left exclusive problem either. I implore everyone to take a few hours every election to go through candidates on each side. Because you'll be shocked at the type of unqualified morons your state elects because of a lack of participation and irresponsible down Ballot voting

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    lol I donít care if heís 15Ödid you shoot anybody at 15? I for sure didnít.

**** this kid and **** his family. Wouldnít waste tax dollars trying to rehabilitate scum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Holy crap. We agree on something.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what would be a Conservative center right, compared to what I would be? what would this be based on, policies?
    If you had any policy positions that you were willing to stand by and weren't just a reactionary wannabe pundit.

These are the positions I know you have.

Illegal immigration is bad.
    Democrats are bad.
    Violence is bad.

What type of healthcare should we have in this country?
    Are you interested in prison reform? If so what would you like done?
    Do you believe in man caused climate change? If so, how far should we go into investing in clean energy and incentives ing a transfer to it?
    What should be done about the cost of education if anything?

Di you have any strong opinions on these topics?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The same is true of virtually the whole Democratic party. There are like 5% that have said we should defund the police. Many have advocated on reforms, reductions in some areas, increases in other areas like you said.
    I'll fully admit there are certain areas in which I agree with progressives. This is not one of them because there are really no practical alternatives to policing every township, county, city, state, in America besides cops. If there are, they would take decades to implement and even longer to be an effective replacement.

That said, yeah the way cops handle certain people, situations, etc need to be addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I'll fully admit there are certain areas in which I agree with progressives. This is not one of them because there are really no practical alternatives to policing every township, county, city, state, in America besides cops. If there are, they would take decades to implement and even longer to be an effective replacement.

That said, yeah the way cops handle certain people, situations, etc need to be addressed.
    I think all depends on how genuine the people pushing the agenda are. Progressives in New York where Defund the Police started I guess had a lot of successful reforms (although I haven't done deep research here).

My state they want to hurt the cops IMO. Cut the chief of polices salary in half for not obeying. There's no constructive doalogue

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

Itís not even the progressive viewpoint. The conservatives like to paint it as such but itís not true.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Itís not even the progressive viewpoint. The conservatives like to paint it as such but itís not true.
    https://defundthepolice.org/
    https://defundpolice.org/

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast