Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    He’s too polite and kind to be as much of a dick as me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As Britta said, he’s our innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

Almost as laughable a contention as all you guys now claiming you never supported Trump.
    Delusional outlooks and revisionist history are the name of the game with these dummies.

Almost as laughable a contention as all you guys now claiming you never supported Trump.
    I know Jack isn't talking that smack. His bet that Trump would win cost him six month exile from this forum.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I know Jack isn't talking that smack. His bet that Trump would win cost him six month exile from this forum.
    A few thousand bucks or so as well, if I recall correctly.

So, not laughable. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Delusional outlooks and revisionist history are the name of the game with these dummies.
    Let's not forget false accusations as well. Using that racist term "them" just got your liberal card revoked. Shame on you.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I would not have made such a bet. I felt like Biden would win, but in a country that would consider electing Trump in the first place and still gave him the most votes of any incumbent, you can't trust the American people with your money like that.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    A few thousand bucks or so as well, if I recall correctly.
    A fool and his money....

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    So, not laughable. Got it.
    In a way I’m glad you’re too cowardly to acknowledge you once supported him, it shows that you’re ashamed to have supported him. That’s a start.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I would not have made such a bet. I felt like Biden would win, but in a country that would consider electing Trump in the first place and still gave him the most votes of any incumbent, you can't trust the American people with your money like that.
    Just a gut feeling that Trump would lose and tired of the bs he was talking made me chance the bet. Losing and being exile would cost me less than listening to them crowing about their boy winning for six months. So win-win. I didn't listen to my gut at the beginning of the basketball season that the Bulls will be in the eastern finals and looks like a chance at some loose money have been blown. I don't bet like I did in the past, but I still get a urge to play the odds.

Will Rogers

yep.

What’s funnier is all these liars saying “I never supported Trump” will be the first ones in line to vote for him if he runs in 2024.

In a way I’m glad you’re too cowardly to acknowledge you once supported him, it shows that you’re ashamed to have supported him. That’s a start.
    I'd certainly love to know when I said that I didn't support his policies.

yep.

What’s funnier is all these liars saying “I never supported Trump” will be the first ones in line to vote for him if he runs in 2024.
    Who is saying that? Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Who is saying that? Seriously.
    You… just now… when you said it’s not a laughable contention that you guys never supported Trump…

Let’s just get the record straight right now:

Do you admit you supported Trump?

yep.

You know they will and declare the Orange Man was their man all along. Fickle loyalty is trending now.

Will Rogers

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast