Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Memphis beats OKC by 73 - sets NBA record

9 players in double figures. No Ja.

Were up 72-36 at halftime.

Led by 78 at one point.

Whata beating!

thunder taking the tank to another level... good on you thunder good on you. Wonder if the nba will force a colangelo on them. There has to be a few left right?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    thunder taking the tank to another level... good on you thunder good on you. Wonder if the nba will force a colangelo on them. There has to be a few left right?
    So much this. But people are going to say it’s ok because they “are trying” and “but SGA.” Like, **** off. The Thunder have legit NBA talent to build around and aren’t even trying. At least when Ainge had that cache of picks Boston was good. OKC has like 20 1sts in the next 6 years and haven’t even shown a desire to make a move or improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Losing on purpose is a disgrace. OKC, Philly, whoever does it is just sad and it absolutely doesn't promise any supreme success. Like remember the reason behind Philly being the biggest joke in pro spots for 5+yrs was to not be a first or second round exit every year.....Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Losing on purpose is a disgrace. OKC, Philly, whoever does it is just sad and it absolutely doesn't promise any supreme success. Like remember the reason behind Philly being the biggest joke in pro spots for 5+yrs was to not be a first or second round exit every year.....Pepperidge Farms remembers.

The Philly fans crying because they want to tank is priceless

If OKC is tanking then how come they beat the Lakers twice? OKC is junk without SGA and he wasn’t even playing last night.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    So much this. But people are going to say it’s ok because they “are trying” and “but SGA.” Like, **** off. The Thunder have legit NBA talent to build around and aren’t even trying. At least when Ainge had that cache of picks Boston was good. OKC has like 20 1sts in the next 6 years and haven’t even shown a desire to make a move or improve.

Which one is it? The Thunder have no talent what so ever outside of SGA.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Which one is it? The Thunder have no talent what so ever outside of SGA.
    I like Giddy a lot but he’s obviously still developing. Dort is a solid pro too.

Poku has potential to be more but idk if he ever comes close to reaching it. Favors is end of bench big when healthy.

But yea the rest of that team is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I like Giddy a lot but he’s obviously still developing. Dort is a solid pro too.

Poku has potential to be more but idk if he ever comes close to reaching it. Favors is end of bench big when healthy.

But yea the rest of that team is bad.
    Let me rephrase what I said. The Thunder have no scoring outside of SGA.

#FreeSGA

They should just trade SGA for Simmons and picks. If they’re just gonna tank anyways then why not move Shai for another young player if it means getting a couple more future firsts?

Let me rephrase what I said. The Thunder have no scoring outside of SGA.
    The thunder are just another franchise like the kings. The difference is they got to start their franchise with a young super star in Durant. They also were fortunate enough to land Harden, Ibaka, Wuss etc. Only they fumbled it. It doesn’t matter how many picks they have they’ll never get they lucky again, and even if they did, they would likely fumble it again.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    The thunder are just another franchise like the kings. The difference is they got to start their franchise with a young super star in Durant. They also were fortunate enough to land Harden, Ibaka, Wuss etc. Only they fumbled it. It doesn’t matter how many picks they have they’ll never get they lucky again, and even if they did, they would likely fumble it again.
    You could kinda say this for every small market NBA team. The NBA sells the idea of anyone can win but it’s just not true. Al along as there’s no form of a hard cap teams with natural recruiting advantages will be head of these middle of nowhere teams with no differential in cities.

Also they fumbled it because of cheap ownership, not because they wanted too.

Anyways, they will likely fumble it again. Too many picks. Star players done want to be traded there. AAU generation cares more about being buddy buddy than winning.

Hell their best shot of landing a player with all those picks right now is Ben Simmons. He wants out, doesn’t care where he goes, and would mesh really well with SGA for a core duo.

In the other thread I posted that Bobby Marks video an in hit he suggested the Blazers target Maxey, Thybulle, Harris, and a pair of picks for Lillard. What if those picks came from OKC instead with OKC getting Simmons. Fill it out and you get the Blazers getting Harris, Thybulle, Maxey, 2022 1sts from the Sixers, Clippers, Suns, and a 2023 1st from the Heat; Thunder get Simmons; Sixers get Lillard, RoCo, and Dort

The Philly fans crying because they want to tank is priceless

If OKC is tanking then how come they beat the Lakers twice? OKC is junk without SGA and he wasn’t even playing last night.
    serious question do you ever not troll anymore? its like saying the sixers are a good team right now with covid/injuries/no simmons because they smacked the bulls and hawks twice.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    You could kinda say this for every small market NBA team. The NBA sells the idea of anyone can win but it’s just not true. Al along as there’s no form of a hard cap teams with natural recruiting advantages will be head of these middle of nowhere teams with no differential in cities.

Also they fumbled it because of cheap ownership, not because they wanted too.

Anyways, they will likely fumble it again. Too many picks. Star players done want to be traded there. AAU generation cares more about being buddy buddy than winning.

Hell their best shot of landing a player with all those picks right now is Ben Simmons. He wants out, doesn’t care where he goes, and would mesh really well with SGA for a core duo.

In the other thread I posted that Bobby Marks video an in hit he suggested the Blazers target Maxey, Thybulle, Harris, and a pair of picks for Lillard. What if those picks came from OKC instead with OKC getting Simmons. Fill it out and you get the Blazers getting Harris, Thybulle, Maxey, 2022 1sts from the Sixers, Clippers, Suns, and a 2023 1st from the Heat; Thunder get Simmons; Sixers get Lillard, RoCo, and Dort
    Dort and 2 OKC firsts seems like an overpay for Simmons right now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast