Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Rumor: Pace likely to get let go after 2021 season

https://finance.yahoo.com/finance/ne...130059999.html

We'll see.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Rick Smith please

Unless Ted Phillips goes or is moved aside, i see no reason why things will ever change.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I think somebody mentioned it in the other tread. But when people use " likely to meet a similar fate " for him it means almost nothing and is pure speculation.

Im not going to stand on a soapbox for pace. He has his issues. Some iffy signings for sure. Still maintain his draft record makes him work keeping around though (maybe not as gm ) i honestly blame him more for the Nagy Hiring then the Mitch pick because at this point I think its clear nagy could have Deshaun watson and the system would not work. Im not saying that mitch is good. But how do u honestly think fields looks after 3 years with Nagy. Probably pretty bad too.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Joe Hortiz or Louis Riddick for GM and Daboll or Roman for HC. I get the love for Leftwich and Moore, but I want someone proven. Daboll has proven he can develop a raw QB Allen and turn him into an MVP candidate, and Roman has designed successful offenses around Jackson, Kaep, Tyrod Taylor, etc and is committed to the run which I love. He's never gotten a HC bid and deserves one imo.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Joe Hortiz or Louis Riddick for GM and Daboll or Roman for HC. I get the love for Leftwich and Moore, but I want someone proven. Daboll has proven he can develop a raw QB Allen and turn him into an MVP candidate, and Roman has designed successful offenses around Jackson, Kaep, Tyrod Taylor, etc and is committed to the run which I love. He's never gotten a HC bid and deserves one imo.
    I know some ravens fans don't like Roman. But almost every time i watch Jackson he is making some bone headed pass. I get he is a great Football player. But i still question him as a QB. Which may be a reason to lean Daboll... But honestly even with some of those bone headed plays. That Offense is still better than us with a backup QB. So i would surely take him.

-Rem Koolhaas

What has Riddick done to show he's proven? He's hasn't made a NFL decision in almost 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wonderful View Post
    What has Riddick done to show he's proven? He's hasn't made a NFL decision in almost 10 years.
    I agree with you, but I have to say Id be intrigued by Riddick. Guy is super sharp and provides great insight. He strikes me as as the type of dude that just gets **** done.

Hard pass on Riddick. Nothing concrete in his resume that makes him worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wonderful View Post
    I was talking about for HC

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    It would be a risk for sure but not the worst idea.

In reality not much can be done with Ownership.....But Phillips, Pace and Nagy should all be gone at seasons end, along with some scouts and player personnel peeps as well!!!!

I was talking about for HC
    Absolutely agree!! They need to stop trying outsmart everyone, and spend the money it takes for a proven front office and coaching staff. Everyone talks about players being iffy on playing for certain teams; but as long as you pay, they'll sign. I am wondering now if executives and coaches are more hesitant to work for the Bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainsy View Post
    In reality not much can be done with Ownership.....But Phillips, Pace and Nagy should all be gone at seasons end, along with some scouts and player personnel peeps as well!!!!
    That, sir, would be a Bear's fan best reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Thats the thing that scares me. Its easy to look like a genius when your not held accountable for your guesses on draft day. He does however have some actual nfl experience so there is that.

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast