Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2022 Season

At least Kyle is a threat. Nick is not scary at all. They walked JT to get to him yesterday and he swings at everything and ends up with a weak grounder. Time to wake him up by dropping him to 6/7 when segura comes back.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    At least Kyle is a threat. Nick is not scary at all. They walked JT to get to him yesterday and he swings at everything and ends up with a weak grounder. Time to wake him up by dropping him to 6/7 when segura comes back.
    Lol I love that he went 4 for 5 today too. No power though. Just some seeing eye shots. I agree though. He just isn't driving the ball well this year.

If he gets hot this team has a chance. He has been an abyss in the middle. Hoping segura is back for Atlanta series. Who’s odd man out? Didi can’t hit but his defense has been awesome. Stott has been good as well.

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

If he gets hot this team has a chance. He has been an abyss in the middle. Hoping segura is back for Atlanta series. Who’s odd man out? Didi can’t hit but his defense has been awesome. Stott has been good as well.
    To me, it's a no brainer that Didi would sit. Stott has been stellar lately and his ABs have been quality even when he isn't hitting. He also has been okay over the past bit average-wise.

Not loving the moves so far. 2 excellent prospects for rental mediocre players. Still no starter.

Not loving the moves so far. 2 excellent prospects for rental mediocre players. Still no starter.
    Marsh is not a rental...signed through 27 and is a young defensive OF. Great get. Thor was also great and Familia being DFAed is the best news of the day.

Marsh being controllable helps. Still hurts moving Logan but you gotta give to get.

Harper and Segura coming back should also be added to the players they are getting too. If Harper can pick up where he left off and Segura coming back will push Stott to SS with Didi spelling him and Bohm, they should be in good shape to at least make the playoffs as a wildcard team. After that anything is possible once the playoffs start.

We have 11 games left with the nats. I say you need 9 wins there.

Robertson trade already paying dividends. I mean, what a difference it makes to have a competent guy in the pen like that. I don't think I ever worried during that ninth and I can't remember I last felt like that with a guy coming into the game in the 9th 😂

Ladies and gentlemen. Nick has woken up!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678