Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2022 Season

I hope this team finds some consistency soon. I want to get my hopes up, but I'm always afraid to. lol

They are a hot streak from getting back into the race. Iím just annoyed that with all the injuries the Mets are still winning. Wild card is probably the best we can do if we donít sweep.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    They are a hot streak from getting back into the race. Iím just annoyed that with all the injuries the Mets are still winning. Wild card is probably the best we can do if we donít sweep.
    If we don't sweep what? I know you're not talking about this series, because it's only May...lol

That said, what a stupid loss. First of all, Girardi is an absolute idiot for not taking Nelson out. Let Alvarez finish that game, but don't leave the guy who had two pitches that should have been homers hang over the plate. Then amazing defense by Quinn (who is not an MLB caliber player outside of speed) and Castellanos (who has not been worth his contract yet...but I'm sure that will change). That was more on Quinn because he needs to just take charge because that run's comin home regardless. Stupid game....Winnable and blown again.

I was just saying that they need to start a win streak. They win a few lose a few. Itís been a garbage start.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Time to shake things up. Trade Hoskins and call up Hall or move Bohm to 1B. Get Moniak up and put him in CF and let him there. 1 of Schwarber or Castellanos need to be moved at the deadline. Kingery is done, need to find a 2B for the future. Not sure Stott is the answer moving forward at SS anymore either, Philly ruined both by moving them around. Other than JT I feel they need to find a whole new infield and hopefully Schwarber and Castellanos can turn their season around. At least with the DH Harpers contract doesn't look so bad anymore. Maybe 1B is in his future. Trade Nola! And find some bullpen arms instead of kicking the tires on has beens and wanna be's. This organization is in the same boat as the Flyers it seems, there is no direction. Maybe it's time for a new start from the top down!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567