Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Should Russell Wilson stay in Seattle or leave?

Honestly if I'm Russell Wilson, I leave Seattle. Why? Because he's done everything humanly possible to make them a contender. Hell, he's even won a Super Bowl with the Seahawks. But the thing is, their defense just sucks and honestly Russ doesn't look happy there.

Yeah he has DK, Lockett and those boys but is that enough to win another title in Seattle?

Best thing for Russ would be getting him out of Seattle

Ideal destinations for Russell Wilson...ideal situations for Russ would be:

1- Miami Dolphins
    2- Denver Broncos
    3- Washington Football Team
    4- Pittsburgh Steelers

Out of these situations, I would say send Russell Wilson to South Beach. Send him to Miami. Perfect atmosphere. Perfect weather. Perfect system under Brian Flores. Young team with a capable defense and a pretty reliable offense.

Seattle Seahawks receive: QB Tua Tagovailoa, 2022 first-round pick (via 49ers), 2022 second-round pick, 2023 first-round pick (via 49ers), and CB Byron Jones

Miami Dolphins receive: QB Russell Wilson

Seattle can rebuild with Tua as their QB of the future and with Miami, Russ makes them a contender especially in the AFC

He should stay if they get a new coach... Pete is a man out of time

I think the better question is whether we are witnessing a diminished version of Russel Wilson this season, or if this season is an anomaly. I would be very hesitant to throw a big package at Seattle for Russ after seeing him this season. Seattle maybe should've taken 3 1sts for Russ when they had the chance.

He should go to the panthers so i have some entertainment on this forum.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post

Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Pass.
    Cant be any worse then the corpse you have starting now.

Cant be any worse then the corpse you have starting now.

they dont want to risk it... imagine he goes there and they are instantly 13-3 lmfao... all of a sudden he would make the oline incredible and the weapons amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    they dont want to risk it... imagine he goes there and they are instantly 13-3 lmfao... all of a sudden he would make the oline incredible and the weapons amazing.
    If he were a couple years younger, a FA, and didn't cost a fortune I'd take Wilson for sure. But I'm not sure he's a long term option at this point so why give up so many resources when Cams cheaper and more familiar with this rebuilding team?

The only teams that make sense to sell the farm for Russ are teams that are just a decent QB away. Given his age and drop in production the last year or so I'd be terrified to give up a 1st + 35M/season for him.

Send him to Philly.

Colts Vs. Eagles SB.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    If he were a couple years younger, a FA, and didn't cost a fortune I'd take Wilson for sure. But I'm not sure he's a long term option at this point so why give up so many resources when Cams cheaper and more familiar with this rebuilding team?

The only teams that make sense to sell the farm for Russ are teams that are just a decent QB away. Given his age and drop in production the last year or so I'd be terrified to give up a 1st + 35M/season for him.
    Teams that I think SHOULD be willing to gamble Russ has a few really good years left:

Green Bay(If AR-12 leaves)
    Carolina
    Cleveland
    San Francisco
    Denver

I purposefully picked teams that:

1. Currently have a bottom half of the league starting QB as their top option
    2. Have a good defense
    3. Foundation for a solid run game

I think if you get 80+% of prime Russ, he can turn any of those teams into a team capable of going deep into the playoffs.

I've even heard of Russ to the New York Giants

Swap him for Rodgers in GB

No, I have always had issues when people think players sometimes need to get away from their team...like they, themselves, aren't part of the problem.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Russell Wilson in Green Bay for Aaron Rodgers with Aaron Rodgers going to Seattle...now that would be a trade that would shake up the whole league

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Russell Wilson in Green Bay for Aaron Rodgers with Aaron Rodgers going to Seattle...now that would be a trade that would shake up the whole league
    MTM would be the only one unshook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Russí primary concern should be his own play before he starts worrying about whatís around him. He himself is playing terribly last year and this.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast