Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,385

    Should Russell Wilson stay in Seattle or leave?

    Honestly if I'm Russell Wilson, I leave Seattle. Why? Because he's done everything humanly possible to make them a contender. Hell, he's even won a Super Bowl with the Seahawks. But the thing is, their defense just sucks and honestly Russ doesn't look happy there.

    Yeah he has DK, Lockett and those boys but is that enough to win another title in Seattle?

    Best thing for Russ would be getting him out of Seattle

    Ideal destinations for Russell Wilson...ideal situations for Russ would be:

    1- Miami Dolphins
    2- Denver Broncos
    3- Washington Football Team
    4- Pittsburgh Steelers

    Out of these situations, I would say send Russell Wilson to South Beach. Send him to Miami. Perfect atmosphere. Perfect weather. Perfect system under Brian Flores. Young team with a capable defense and a pretty reliable offense.

    Seattle Seahawks receive: QB Tua Tagovailoa, 2022 first-round pick (via 49ers), 2022 second-round pick, 2023 first-round pick (via 49ers), and CB Byron Jones

    Miami Dolphins receive: QB Russell Wilson

    Seattle can rebuild with Tua as their QB of the future and with Miami, Russ makes them a contender especially in the AFC

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    120,531
    He should stay if they get a new coach... Pete is a man out of time

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,942
    I think the better question is whether we are witnessing a diminished version of Russel Wilson this season, or if this season is an anomaly. I would be very hesitant to throw a big package at Seattle for Russ after seeing him this season. Seattle maybe should've taken 3 1sts for Russ when they had the chance.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,246
    He should go to the panthers so i have some entertainment on this forum.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    He should go to the panthers so i have some entertainment on this forum.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Pass.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Pass.
    Cant be any worse then the corpse you have starting now.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    120,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Cant be any worse then the corpse you have starting now.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    they dont want to risk it... imagine he goes there and they are instantly 13-3 lmfao... all of a sudden he would make the oline incredible and the weapons amazing.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,853
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    they dont want to risk it... imagine he goes there and they are instantly 13-3 lmfao... all of a sudden he would make the oline incredible and the weapons amazing.
    If he were a couple years younger, a FA, and didn't cost a fortune I'd take Wilson for sure. But I'm not sure he's a long term option at this point so why give up so many resources when Cams cheaper and more familiar with this rebuilding team?

    The only teams that make sense to sell the farm for Russ are teams that are just a decent QB away. Given his age and drop in production the last year or so I'd be terrified to give up a 1st + 35M/season for him.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    He should go to the panthers so i have some entertainment on this forum.

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Send him to Philly.

    Colts Vs. Eagles SB.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,942
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    If he were a couple years younger, a FA, and didn't cost a fortune I'd take Wilson for sure. But I'm not sure he's a long term option at this point so why give up so many resources when Cams cheaper and more familiar with this rebuilding team?

    The only teams that make sense to sell the farm for Russ are teams that are just a decent QB away. Given his age and drop in production the last year or so I'd be terrified to give up a 1st + 35M/season for him.
    Teams that I think SHOULD be willing to gamble Russ has a few really good years left:

    Green Bay(If AR-12 leaves)
    Carolina
    Cleveland
    San Francisco
    Denver

    I purposefully picked teams that:

    1. Currently have a bottom half of the league starting QB as their top option
    2. Have a good defense
    3. Foundation for a solid run game

    I think if you get 80+% of prime Russ, he can turn any of those teams into a team capable of going deep into the playoffs.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,385
    I've even heard of Russ to the New York Giants

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,550
    Swap him for Rodgers in GB

    No, I have always had issues when people think players sometimes need to get away from their team...like they, themselves, aren't part of the problem.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,385
    Russell Wilson in Green Bay for Aaron Rodgers with Aaron Rodgers going to Seattle...now that would be a trade that would shake up the whole league

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Russell Wilson in Green Bay for Aaron Rodgers with Aaron Rodgers going to Seattle...now that would be a trade that would shake up the whole league
    MTM would be the only one unshook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    35,215
    Russí primary concern should be his own play before he starts worrying about whatís around him. He himself is playing terribly last year and this.


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •