Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Damage control. Lol. They did not leak this report.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

So far unimpressed with the cowboys once they lost cooper and now Lamb. They shat the bed last week and seemingly are doing it again today. I know some like moore but the offense hasn't just looked off. Its grinded to a. Halt

-Rem Koolhaas

Dan Campbell... what a dope. Lions get it wrong again.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Dan Campbell... what a dope. Lions get it wrong again.
    To be fair the 2nd timeout was the Defensive coordinator not the HC. That hole thing was squarely on that DC A) panicking off their first timeout and trying to call a 2nd B) the DC settting up a call to stop a pass 10 hards down the field when we need 3.

-Rem Koolhaas

https://mobile.twitter.com/BearsNati...89966422355973

We scored 16 points and we are gonna celebrate. We beat the worst team in the league barely. What are we celebrating fot. This is part of the issue. Nobody should be happy after this win.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/BearsNati...89966422355973

We scored 16 points and we are gonna celebrate. We beat the worst team in the league barely. What are we celebrating fot. This is part of the issue. Nobody should be happy after this win.

What an impressive win dude, W is all that matters.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Im not gonna harp on pro athletes for celebrating a win even if the team sucks. They work hard and can blow off steam.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    What an impressive win dude, W is all that matters.

There was nothing impressive about this win. Nothing.

A win on a last second FG to barely squeak by the worst team in the NFL is a ****ing joke.

Nagy should be fired NOW. Thereís no point in letting him continue the rest of the season and then fire him after.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Even though the final score isnít as one-sided, the Chicago Bears controlled their Thanksgiving bout with the Detroit Lions from start to finish.

Led by Andy Dalton under center, the Bears outgunned the Lions by 139 yards but settled for field goal attempts rather than touchdowns too often in scoring position. Chicago ultimately ran the clock down on the final drive of the game to set up a game-winning field goal to win 16-14.

CHICAGO BEARS
    Quarterback
    Dalton was aggressive with the football but failed to connect on a lot of his downfield throws. He completed just 9-of-17 attempts for 194 yards, one touchdown and a pick on passes that traveled more than 10 yards in the air.

Two turnover-worthy plays on that set of throws will draft his PFF grade below 65.0 when the game is reviewed.

Running Backs
    David Montgomery out-snapped backup Khalil Herbert 59 to 10. Montgomery, however, averaged just 2.7 yards per carry on his 17 carries and forced only four broken tackles on the day. He was more efficient in the passing game, with his three receptions for 28 yards and two first downs, but that still wasnít the impact a lot of people expected from Montgomery on Thursday.

Wide Receivers/Tight Ends
    Darnell Mooney was the star of the Bearsí passing attack. He hauled in 5-of-8 targets for 123 yards and five first downs. He also dropped zero passes and gained 15 yards or more on three of his receptions.

Tight end Cole Kmet led the team in targets (11), but he only recorded 65 receiving yards and four first downs on his eight receptions.

Offensive Linemen
    None of the Bears' offensive linemen earned a PFF grade above 65.0 on first review of the broadcast film despite some positive performances in pass protection. Guard Cody Whitehair allowed zero total pressures on 44 pass-blocking snaps and should finish reviews with an 80.0-plus pass-blocking grade.

Defensive Linemen
    With Khalil Mack sidelined due to injury, Trevis Gipson stepped up big along the edge with a key strip-sack and recovery. Angelo Blackson and Robert Quinn shared the team lead in total pressures with three apiece.

Secondary
    Jaylon Johnson was exceptional in coverage all day long. While he did allow a touchdown, he allowed five receptions on six targets for just 25 total yards and one first down while logging three defensive stops. He, Eddie Jackson, Artie Burns and Tashaun Gipson Jr. all played 49 total defensive snaps and 26 coverage snaps.

Linebackers
    Alec Ogletree finished the game with the team lead in snaps played at linebacker with 41. Christian Jones also played 26 snaps, and Roquan Smith played 18 snaps before exiting the game with a hamstring injury.

Smith got off to a red-hot start to the game before getting hurt, as he logged four defensive stops and earned an 80.0-plus run defense grade on first review.
    https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-week-12...troit-lions-14

PFF recap. He hasn't had any incredible games, but good to see Kmet still trending the direction he has. Seems like he's got real life and should be a fine NFL starting TE. Mooney has also taken steps this year. Idk, not much else to care about with Fields out.

Looking at our schedule, it's not nearly as daunting as the beginning of the year. We won't beat the Cardinals or Packers, but I think the Vikings (x2), Giants, and Seahawks are all winnable games, or at least games I expect us to be competitive in. I know people hate the FO/coaching staff but I still wanna see Fields ball out as much as possible and win as much as we can

I hold a bit of a grudge against him... Mainly for basically blaming everyone else... The OL coach... RB.... TEs.... Mitch.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Looking at our schedule, it's not nearly as daunting as the beginning of the year. We won't beat the Cardinals or Packers, but I think the Vikings (x2), Giants, and Seahawks are all winnable games, or at least games I expect us to be competitive in. I know people hate the FO/coaching staff but I still wanna see Fields ball out as much as possible and win as much as we can
    I disagree. Vikings will beat us at at home on Monday night. That will be 3 in a row we loose. I don't care about history. Our pass rush isn't the same without mack. Our secondary might cover one of Jefferson or theilen but not both. I don't see a way we hold them to under 20... And as far as us scoring 20+. Good luck this also with a two loss string barring miracles vs the Cardinals and Packers. And If we even have a HC because i could surely see Nagy fired after the Packers in prime time and if not the vikings game IMO will be the final straw.

And the seahawks. Im not sure why people think the seahawks suck now? I would take them over us. Rus getting healthy. And again who is covering Metcalf or Locket (whoever Johnson cant) Giants are the only game i feel confident in and if u said we loose that one too i would not be surprised. Even the vikings at home on the final week. We will have almost nothing left to play for. The vikings are likely playing for a playoff seed or potentially home field.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    There was nothing impressive about this win. Nothing.

A win on a last second FG to barely squeak by the worst team in the NFL is a ****ing joke.

Nagy should be fired NOW. Thereís no point in letting him continue the rest of the season and then fire him after.
    I was just joking man

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I was just joking man

I thought that one was obvious lol.

-Rem Koolhaas

Even with Dalton/Kmet/Mooney all having productive days, this offense still only score ONE TD and settle for 3 FGs. Nagy should still be gone tomorrow morning but he won't be for.........idiotic reasons.

Bears don't need wins, they need their young players (ie Mooney, Kmet, etc) to play well.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast