Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Even with Dalton/Kmet/Mooney all having productive days, this offense still only score ONE TD and settle for 3 FGs. Nagy should still be gone tomorrow morning but he won't be for.........idiotic reasons.

Bears don't need wins, they need their young players (ie Mooney, Kmet, etc) to play well.
    He should. But he won't.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Took my mom and family to the game yesterday. Got about 10 feet from Fields, he came over and signed some things for some kids a section over.

As for the game it was like a freshman, jv scrimmage lmao. Lots of bears fans there. It was great to watch the lions lose like that 😆.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Looking at our schedule, it's not nearly as daunting as the beginning of the year. We won't beat the Cardinals or Packers, but I think the Vikings (x2), Giants, and Seahawks are all winnable games, or at least games I expect us to be competitive in. I know people hate the FO/coaching staff but I still wanna see Fields ball out as much as possible and win as much as we can
    I would feel a lot better about Fields having success if Nagy was already gone. I don't want him somehow saving that idiot's job.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    I would feel a lot better about Fields having success if Nagy was already gone. I don't want him somehow saving that idiot's job.
    It'd be nice if that wasn't a threat for sure, but it's better that Fields is successful than not regardless of anything else.

One name that doesn't get nearly enough love is Byron Leftwich. The credit seems to all go to Brady, but even with Jameis that offense was #1 in the league. Him or Kellen Moore are actually my favorites at this point in time.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    One name that doesn't get nearly enough love is Byron Leftwich. The credit seems to all go to Brady, but even with Jameis that offense was #1 in the league. Him or Kellen Moore are actually my favorites at this point in time.
    They definitely have the type of offense we should be looking for with Fields. Their verticality and screen passes would be nice to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fire nagy chant at the hawks game got going

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    They definitely have the type of offense we should be looking for with Fields. Their verticality and screen passes would be nice to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly. Think of how crazy that offense was with Jameis throwing INTs every other drive. Fields accuracy down the field would be legit lethal. Mooney could explode.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I was just joking man

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I get that it was a joke, but itís still embarrassing.

Iím just sick of seeing Nagyís stupid face. Cut your losses now, McCaskey.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Exactly. Think of how crazy that offense was with Jameis throwing INTs every other drive. Fields accuracy down the field would be legit lethal. Mooney could explode.
    Yeah, he is an interesting name. Similar to Kellen Moore it's hard to evaluate him cause that offense is just so talented though.

Maybe its recency bias. But am i the only one who doesn't trust an OC under am Offensive minded coach. It didn't seem to work that well last time and i am sure there are plenty of examples of that also being true. (I mean look at the andy ried tree) If we get an Offensive guy.... I would rather go with somebody with less influence from the HC. Example of Dabol with sean mcdermot. Roman with Harbough. Im even coming around to the idea of McDaniel... And I suppose Moore. Though i think both have issues.

Its just really hard to know how much influence any of these guys have. I mean we can obviously tell here who is calling plays between nagy and Lazor. Its hard to know what Byron really has influence over. Like with Ried and Nagy from afar.

-Rem Koolhaas

Grade this mock Offseason

Bears Promote Pace to President of football Operations and move ted Phillips into solely ceo role to handle the new stadium

GM Joe Hortiz
    Ravens director of player personnel

I like him... I dont think he is perfect looking at his draft history.... But thats one of the reasons Keeping pace would be important to me.

HC Greg Roman
    Ravens OC

Roman has loads of experience. Run top caliber offenses in multiple locations. Has experience with athletic QBs. Has a nice run heavy scheme that will play well in Chicago and let us develop Fields like Russ and Lamar were. I also hate some of the criticism i have seen over Roman. I think alot of ravens fans want to blame him for Some of Lamar's faults.

OC Anthony Lynn
    Lions OC (could be fired)

Connection with Roman from time in Buffalo. b4 Lynn went to Detroit. A team void of tallent.... He has been involved in some really good offenses that were also a little more pass happy then Roman which could entice people. I also love what he was able to do with Herbert as a rok. His offenses have ranked 13th..6th.... 21st and 18th. The 21st scares me but the 18th not so much considering it was a rok QB. Plus it really came on as the year went on. I also am not going to take anything that happens in Detroit worth anything. That team gave up their top 2 receivers. Replaced Stafford with Goff. And if it wasn't for Swift or Hockenson. That team would be even worse.

DC Vic Fangio
    Denver HC (could be fired)

Another connection he has when he spent time in SF. I don't think anyone would complain if we brang back vic. Maybe he will retire though. But honestly i would love to give him another run. This defense needs some help.

I also kinda love the fact that our two coordinators have HC experience. Though neither of them really worked out as HC. That doesn't change the fact they were good enough coordinators to warrant getting shots.

-Rem Koolhaas

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles...il-mack-injury
    Despite the garbage season from this team, there's still some bright spots like Trevis Gipson. A good read with some brief video clips on him and his evolution from a raw, small school prospect, into one of the more promising young players on this D.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles...il-mack-injury
    Despite the garbage season from this team, there's still some bright spots like Trevis Gipson. A good read with some brief video clips on him and his evolution from a raw, small school prospect, into one of the more promising young players on this D.
    Agree. I think it's a huge development too. Goal for me should be to compete next year, especially if Rodgers is gone. Trade or cut Quinn post 6-1 so we can address big needs during the 2nd wave of FA with the 14 mil in savings. He and Mack will do fine as our primary pass rushers. I know people talked about trading Mack too, but I don't think it's the right move if we are trying to compete, nor do I think it's worth it for the cap savings we'd get, which, according to the salary cap calculator is only 3 mil before 6/1 or 17 after (still 12.5 mil in dead money).

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast