Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    97,507
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Do you think the Cowboys will still be playing when surf's ban is lifted?
    Yes, they can play anytime on madden.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,563
    ok, what'd you guys do to rile surf up enough to get banned.....'cause he didn't do it w/o help
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    ok, what'd you guys do to rile surf up enough to get banned.....'cause he didn't do it w/o help
    Surf really got banned?? You guys know he is unstable, I hope he is ok.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Surf really got banned?? You guys know he is unstable, I hope he is ok.
    2 month suspension for disruptive behavior
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    7,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Surf really got banned?? You guys know he is unstable, I hope he is ok.
    Thatís what I was saying. I think in a way PSD is actually good for his mental health. I hope heís still reading because itís clear that people miss him

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,752

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,989
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    ok, what'd you guys do to rile surf up enough to get banned.....'cause he didn't do it w/o help
    True. You can check last week's game thread to see what went down.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    7,200

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    True. You can check last week's game thread to see what went down.
    Yep. A cowboy fan before the game said that the cowboys best defenders were out and I thought that mighta included parsons (Iím assuming heís one of their best defenders ) I asked before the game if parsons was out and I didnít see a response prior to the game which is why I asked in the game thread. This was taken the wrong way despite me explaining myself like 6,789,385,831 times. If he wants to get personally offended, ďretaliateĒ, and get himself banned because of a misunderstanding even after I explain myself several times then thatís on him. thereís been no eagles fan on psd that has complimented Micah parsons this year more than me, it literally doesnít make sense that Iíd start bashing him all of a sudden. I donít know if what he said to me is what got him banned or not (I didnít report him) but itís truly sad if he got himself banned over a misunderstanding AND a thorough explanation from me.

    I literally did not think of that till now but holy ****.. seriously if that is the reason he got banned then I donít know if I should laugh or just feel sorry for him or whatÖ? Because of all the things Iíve said that he could get pissed off for, this was seriously not me trying to throw a dig at the cowboys or bait or whatever.
    Last edited by QQQ; 11-26-2021 at 08:56 PM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,752
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Yep. A cowboy fan before the game said that the cowboys best defenders were out and I thought that mighta included parsons (Iím assuming heís one of their best defenders ) I asked before the game if parsons was out and I didnít see a response prior to the game which is why I asked in the game thread. This was taken the wrong way despite me explaining myself like 6,789,385,831 times. If he wants to get personally offended, ďretaliateĒ, and get himself banned because of a misunderstanding even after I explain myself several times then thatís on him. thereís been no eagles fan on psd that has complimented Micah parsons this year more than me, it literally doesnít make sense that Iíd start bashing him all of a sudden. I donít know if what he said to me is what got him banned or not (I didnít report him) but itís truly sad if he got himself banned over a misunderstanding AND a thorough explanation from me.

    I literally did not think of that till now but holy ****.. seriously if that is the reason he got banned then I donít know if I should laugh or just feel sorry for him or whatÖ? Because of all the things Iíve said that he could get pissed off for, this was seriously not me trying to throw a dig at the cowboys or bait or whatever.
    In all fairness when you asked ďis Parsons playingĒ he hadnít really done a whole lot at that point. i also thought you were being sarcastic though. But it was like as soon as you asked that he started making plays. Thatís when surf seemed to feel like someone tugged on his tampon.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    7,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    In all fairness when you asked ďis Parsons playingĒ he hadnít really done a whole lot at that point. i also thought you were being sarcastic though. But it was like as soon as you asked that he started making plays. Thatís when surf seemed to feel like someone tugged on his tampon.
    Exactly. I mean, I literally didnít know he was playing.lol.. Again, I wasnít saying it to bash him or whatever, I was saying it because I literally didnít know and that was based off a misunderstanding before the game when someone said the cowboys best defenders were out. When Parsons started making plays I started pointing them out and complimenting his play. If I was trying to make him look bad or whatever, I probably wouldnít have complimented his play during the game.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    97,507
    I said it with 100% sarcasm.

    Iíve also made 46464 comments on how good he is.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    7,200

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I said it with 100% sarcasm.

    Iíve also made 46464 comments on how good he is.
    And I picked up on that but it confused me to be honest.lol because I really didnít know he was playing. I also didnít know what number he wore. For some reason I thought he wore #51. Linebackers in the NFL wearing low numbers is still weird for me. I knew diggs was playing but I didnít know parsons was playing before he almost blocked that punt.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,752
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I said it with 100% sarcasm.

    Iíve also made 46464 comments on how good he is.
    I also knew yours was sarcasm and know most of what you say is tongue in cheek so I donít take it seriously (well most times). You and surf have just gotten into a routine of trolling each other. He just pushed the limit and now has to suffer the consequences. Iím sure he was warned to chill out before the suspension so itís really no ones fault but his. Iím sure heíll surprise us one day when he starts posting again. Hopefully the Cowboys will still be playing by then.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Yep. A cowboy fan before the game said that the cowboys best defenders were out and I thought that mighta included parsons (Iím assuming heís one of their best defenders ) I asked before the game if parsons was out and I didnít see a response prior to the game which is why I asked in the game thread. This was taken the wrong way despite me explaining myself like 6,789,385,831 times. If he wants to get personally offended, ďretaliateĒ, and get himself banned because of a misunderstanding even after I explain myself several times then thatís on him. thereís been no eagles fan on psd that has complimented Micah parsons this year more than me, it literally doesnít make sense that Iíd start bashing him all of a sudden. I donít know if what he said to me is what got him banned or not (I didnít report him) but itís truly sad if he got himself banned over a misunderstanding AND a thorough explanation from me.

    I literally did not think of that till now but holy ****.. seriously if that is the reason he got banned then I donít know if I should laugh or just feel sorry for him or whatÖ? Because of all the things Iíve said that he could get pissed off for, this was seriously not me trying to throw a dig at the cowboys or bait or whatever.
    That's awful on being banned from a miscommunication. I'm just glad he's not a Sam D fan cause of the harsh words I used he would surely have been banned from retaliation and it would not have been for any miscommunication. I meant everything stated which I feel kinda bad now even if it's true

    If I could be banned in place of surf, I would welcomed it if any mods are reading this.
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 11-26-2021 at 10:24 PM.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Thatís when surf seemed to feel like someone tugged on his tampon.
    Best thing youíve ever said
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •