Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    97,402

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Iím thankful for everyone here except Mamba.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    35,208
    Happy thanksgiving you all. Thankful for all the conversation here. Yup, even the Wentz ones.


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    97,402
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Happy thanksgiving you all. Thankful for all the conversation here. Yup, even the Wentz ones.
    You want me, huh?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,639
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Iím thankful for everyone here except Mamba.
    You better show some respect for Mamba!!!
    Happy thanksgiving. Lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,626

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,269
    Happy Thanksgiving to my American contemporaries

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,984
    Happy thanksgiving to everybody, real or virtual.

    For me it's virtual because it's a normal Thursday except with more NFL games.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 11-25-2021 at 02:33 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    7,065
    Happy thanksgiving everyone! You too surf, I know youíre reading this!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    7,065
    Iíll be very thankful if the cowboys lose today!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    7,065
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Happy thanksgiving to everybody, real or virtual.

    For me it's virtual because it's a normal Thursday except with more NFL games.
    Just because youíre in Europe doesnít mean you canít eat a turkey like an American!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,931
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Happy thanksgiving to everybody, real or virtual.

    For me it's virtual because it's a normal Thursday except with more NFL games.
    Since today is 11/25/2021 that would make it the national holiday of thanksgiving, so happy thanksgiving everyone.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Since today is 11/25/2021 that would make it the national holiday of thanksgiving, so happy thanksgiving everyone.
    But it's not international.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    17,748
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Iím thankful for everyone here except Mamba.
    I'm thankful for how much Surf trolls you

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I'm thankful for how much Surf trolls you
    Do you think the Cowboys will still be playing when surf's ban is lifted?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,319
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Do you think the Cowboys will still be playing when surf's ban is lifted?
    [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •