I'll get the games up soon but key games to watch this week:

#4 Cincinnati-ECU
    #2 Ohio State-#5 Michigan
    #3 Alabama-Auburn
    #10 Oklahoma-#7 Oklahoma State
    #6 Notre Dame-Stanford

Playoff implications a plenty.

Michigan is gonna get smoked.

This will be the first time all season Stroud runs, Hutchinson and Ojabo will rush off the end and the running lanes will be wide open. PSU showed how to do it a couple weeks ago with Clifford. If Stroud doesn't run, then Henderson will on draws.

On offense, Michigan will run Haskins up the middle over and over with no success, and then Cade will get his passes batted down after that.

Hopefully it's not as bad as what happened to Sparty, but it'll likely be bad

Do we know if Corum is going to be back for the game? Ultimately it probably won't mean a lot BUT having that balance between Haskins and Corum certainly will help. Plus Edwards apparently can catch so the trio can be effective.

Nebraska very impressively Nebraska'd their game against Iowa. That was a master's thesis on pissing games away.

That's another thing, I'm tired of hearing about Michigan's running game. Every game preview says the key to stopping Michigan is their run game. The run game hasn't done **** in any game of consequence. They blew the doors off WMU, Washington, and NIU. Since then, nothing. They led the country in rushing after the 1st three games, and the commentary teams have coasted on those figures.

To your point, it was nice to see Edwards catch the ball out of the backfield for big plays last week, maybe there's something there, would be nice if Gattis actually has an idea of how to call plays in a big game

I wouldn't bet on it

Good thing I'm not an analyst lol, I'll gladly take the L on that one though, whew

hdfiufhdhjfushfusjfiosjf GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLUE

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Good thing I'm not an analyst lol, I'll gladly take the L on that one though, whew
    lol that's embarrassing
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Alabama pulls a houdini

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Alabama pulls a houdini
    michigan was super close to being ranked #2

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    michigan was super close to being ranked #2
    I think they still have a chance. Bama winning a close one, despite being 20 point favorites even on the road is going to be tough to justify at #2. Cincinnati is undefeated but none of their wins compares to beating OSU (pretty handily too despite the final score).

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I think they still have a chance. Bama winning a close one, despite being 20 point favorites even on the road is going to be tough to justify at #2. Cincinnati is undefeated but none of their wins compares to beating OSU (pretty handily too despite the final score).
    look at that, they did get #2 after all

now all they have to do is not **** the bed against Iowa and they'll get their first big ten championship and their first CFP appearance