• No

0 0%
  • Does it matter, all I feel is pain

0 0%
  • Fak da bears

1 50.00%
  • GO BLUE......Beat OSU

1 50.00%
  • This is a wookie. Why am I talking about a wookie?

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

If MCDC goes winless, can you bring him back in 2022?

I expected a horrible year. You all expected a horrible year. Ownership and the FO expected a horrible year.

But can said ownership honestly bring back a coach who inspired this team to 0 wins come back an honestly give the fans hope?

you said it yourself, everyone knew we'd be terrible this year, that's why he got a 6 year deal

he'll be back, and he'll be back for awhile

you can't tank, sign a coach to endure the tank, and then fire the coach after year 1

Heíll be back and should be back. Heís got some flaws but he hasnít lost the team. The defense is improving. The offense is not good. Itís not on him. Hopefully after this year he gives up play calling abilities. We find a QB and WRís and we can start getting out of the basement.

Going winless would definitely prompt questions but I don't think he is gone. I agree with GuySir, the 6 year deal is what has him locked in stone. The talent(less) was clear going into the year but I have to think injuries and have exacerbated things.

Also, Go Blue!

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Going winless would definitely prompt questions but I don't think he is gone. I agree with GuySir, the 6 year deal is what has him locked in stone. The talent(less) was clear going into the year but I have to think injuries and have exacerbated things.

Also, Go Blue!
    This. Also **** OSU!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Thank You for the memories Coach Williams and Good Luck to Coach Davis!
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocinante View Post
    Heíll be back and should be back. Heís got some flaws but he hasnít lost the team. The defense is improving. The offense is not good. Itís not on him. Hopefully after this year he gives up play calling abilities. We find a QB and WRís and we can start getting out of the basement.
    to me, that's the key, he's basically here to lose games but not lose the team, and he's done that