Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 176
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,113
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Also the dude goes down to the ground when another player even thinks of making contact with him. He gets hit and acts like his limb was severed. The dude goes down more often than a Thai hooker. Donít ask me how I know. My wife reads my posts.
    lol

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,113
    Lakers won a game without Davis and Ariza?

  3. #123
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,269
    Nice to get the win without AD

    Lakers showed some fight

    Monk and Ellington hit some 3's

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,586
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Nice to get the win without AD

    Lakers showed some fight

    Monk and Ellington hit some 3's
    Yeah, we're starting to put up more of a fight lately, which is a great sign.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,586
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    ThisÖhe def has the ability and talent of a 1, but the day in day out desire of a 2

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,586
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    All This

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    16,297
    https://twitter.com/VancouverGent/st...8R90VJXUw&s=19

    "I hope Bronny dies in a car accident."

    It's all over Twitter. Damn. I mean, if this is true.... over a basketball game?

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    https://twitter.com/VancouverGent/st...8R90VJXUw&s=19

    "I hope Bronny dies in a car accident."

    It's all over Twitter. Damn. I mean, if this is true.... over a basketball game?
    They didn't look like very smart people...

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,922
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Nice to get the win without AD

    Lakers showed some fight

    Monk and Ellington hit some 3's
    They both hit key shots

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,901
    Itís concerning that our best crunch time player is in his 19th season.

    And donít worry about his late 3s. Itís to save energy during the regular season and give the crowd a good show. In the playoffs, he goes to the hole.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,922

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    They didn't look like very smart people...
    very stupid indeed.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    41,472

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,113
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Zebras and their handlers see a bad called vs us? What a surprise?
    Well you always blame the refs and i told you we get our share of calls. It have data to prove this. I saw that play its was clearly a foul. I think had it not went in they would have called a foul.

    Lakers also could have won that game without over time. All they needed was 2 points. Lebron wind the clock down and took a long 3 over taking it strong to the basket.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    41,472
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Well you always blame the refs and i told you we get our share of calls. It have data to prove this. I saw that play its was clearly a foul. I think had it not went in they would have called a foul.

    Lakers also could have won that game without over time. All they needed was 2 points. Lebron wind the clock down and took a long 3 over taking it strong to the basket.
    Lebron and Russ just in this game git hit left and right. No calls. Lebron and our pjj look Ayerís just by passing by they got called. But is okay because you most of the time are not in the same page.
    Soon to be seen together!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •