Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    @bringBackB.Scott

I’d rather have the Mike’s.
    Pringles for offense.
    Mr. Potato Head for Defense.
    Marc Gasol’s #1 fan…

3rd qtr

LBJ

The blooper real continues lol...Westbrook, Monk and Melo played excellent games. LBJ and AD sucked. Definitely not one we shouldn't lost, but it looks like we're hellbent on making the season as challenging as possible so we'll keep dancing this dance until we decide we're serious about winning. Too many guys smiling near the end of the game after blowing such as easy one to get

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    The blooper real continues lol...Westbrook, Monk and Melo played excellent games. LBJ and AD sucked. Definitely not one we shouldn't lost, but it looks like we're hellbent on making the season as challenging as possible so we'll keep dancing this dance until we decide we're serious about winning. Too many guys smiling near the end of the game after blowing such as easy one to get
    They suck right now and as long as they will not look in the mirror they'll keep sucking

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    They suck right now and as long as they will not look in the mirror they'll keep sucking
    What bothers me is that we don't seem to care that we suck. I looked at the guys' faces at the end of the game and everyone is smiling and laughing. This is a game that we should've blown them out in and we had them on the ropes multiple times and we just blundered our way through until we finally lost. They should've been furious with themselves but everyone is just a little too breezy...we have a too cool for school sort of attitude, which is never a good sign, even if the team is fully clicking with great chemistry. I think we need someone who is going to shake things up and get in these guys' faces. Like it's not okay that we keep blowing these double dight leads, many of which have been against teams we should blow out. It's okay to lose when you go all out and give a great effort, but it's not okay to lose and not try and still be happy and joking around. AD might be the most guilty of this sort of thing. He finished with 8 rebounds, but it took him 3 OTs to get there. I don't know if we have anyone who just goes all out on every play and I think that's what we need.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 11-27-2021 at 03:50 AM.

What bothers me is that we don't seem to care that we suck. I looked at the guys' faces at the end of the game and everyone is smiling and laughing. This is a game that we should've blown them out in and we had them on the ropes multiple times and we just blundered our way through until we finally lost. They should've been furious with themselves but everyone is just a little too breezy...we have a too cool for school sort of attitude, which is never a good sign, even if the team is fully clicking with great chemistry. I think we need someone who is going to shake things up and get in these guys' faces. Like it's not okay that we keep blowing these double dight leads, many of which have been against teams we should blow out. It's okay to lose when you go all out and give a great effort, but it's not okay to lose and not try and still be happy and joking around. AD might be the most guilty of this sort of thing. He finished with 8 rebounds, but it took him 3 OTs to get there. I don't know if we have anyone who just goes all out on every play and I think that's what we need.
    I hear you, you're 100% right, they don't care for now, they're all talk but they definitely don't walk the talk, AD plays like a beast 1 game then go back on his softee mode the next 5, Lebron thinks he's steph curry, Russ is the only one who seems to want it but when he's out of control he sucks.

I honestly don't think this team wants to win a championship right now, and not sure if it will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I hear you, you're 100% right, they don't care for now, they're all talk but they definitely don't walk the talk, AD plays like a beast 1 game then go back on his softee mode the next 5, Lebron thinks he's steph curry, Russ is the only one who seems to want it but when he's out of control he sucks.

I honestly don't think this team wants to win a championship right now, and not sure if it will change.
    Yeah, it's hard to find the drive if it's not there. That's what concerns me, but maybe something will click at some point and we'll turn it around. The talent is there. I think if we want it, we can beat any team in the league (arguably with ease), but we don't seem to want it so until that changes we'll keep seeing this kind of inconsistent play

Yeah, it's hard to find the drive if it's not there. That's what concerns me, but maybe something will click at some point and we'll turn it around. The talent is there. I think if we want it, we can beat any team in the league (arguably with ease), but we don't seem to want it so until that changes we'll keep seeing this kind of inconsistent play
    We already saw many annoying losses in 21 games, it has to change at some point.

Gotta know when it's time to hold em and when it's time to fold em

It's time to clean house from everything Klutch
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112