Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    Why? Because we were on the road?

We had a better team at coin flip.
    Why?Ö Iím surprised I have to explain that comment. Thought it was obvious.

1) They were the favored team. We were I think 7 pt underdogs. SoÖ the vegas oddsmakers thought weíd lose.

2) We weíre playing on the road on a short week. Typically not a good situation.

3) we were a 5 win team playing a 7 win team. And most of those wins came with ruggs and gruden still here, we have neither right now, and have looked more like a 6-11 team than an 11-6 team without them.

The only thing they had going against them was not having their WRs. But considering we lost waller during the game, even that evened itself out. Plus, they have two good RBs and TE depth. Both positions seem to hurt us more than WRs lately.

Raiders V Cowboys is the highest rated regular season game since 1990.

https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/nfl...202547826.html

I have zero idea how to format a link on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    Raiders V Cowboys is the highest rated regular season game since 1990.

https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/nfl...202547826.html

I have zero idea how to format a link on my phone.
    Yay, Iím sure the NFL loved having that massive audience for 276 combined penalty yards.

That was hard to watch, and I cared a lot about the outcome. My dad left the room several times because of all the flags.

Not sure exactly what can be done except maybe cutting down on ticky tack ones. If itís really holding or DPI and you donít call it, theyíll just do it worse the next time.

That game was 4 hours long. Was it my imagination or was every commercial break like 5 minutes?

I liked seeing Littleton get on abram about the blown assignment.

Who knew Carr was a burner?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I liked seeing Littleton get on abram about the blown assignment.
    As did I. Abram played really well against the run but sucked real bad in coverage.

Very happy. This is a good week though it always feels weird not to play on Sunday. Carr played with fire, 180 degrees from the last 3 weeks and it was great to see Jackson light it up, same with Renfrow, love that kid! Even when Waller went down I had confidence that we'd remain competitive. Loved seeing Mariota score, hope they use his arm once in a while too. Carlson was a cold blooded sniper, deserved the turkey leg 🍗. Cole flipped the field. So, our D gave up 33 points and a lot of passing yards, not great but they limited 2 great RBs and pressured the QB a lot! Great game, sloppy penalties, we had as many as Dallas. The cowgirls should quit whining, they lost, they were sloppy. Great week.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    Who knew Carr was a burner?
    Derek has some decent speed for a QB. He just doesn't have much shiftiness/elusiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    So, two things.

1) Yes, the Raiders are lucky to have played Dallas without Amari and Cee Dee. Dallas is similarly lucky that Henry Ruggs is in jail and Darren Waller missed the second half with an injury.

2) Derek Carr played 'that' well most of the season, and just had a 3-game dip in form. Given the team losing it's biggest vertical threat, perhaps that's not a huge mystery.

NYT playoff tracker gives the Raiders a 17% chance at the playoffs. (It changes every time I check)

The AFC Playoff Picture is a horror show right now.

Tennessee, Baltimore, Buffalo, Kansas City, New England, Cincinnati, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Cleveland and Denver are all .500 or better.

The Raiders can make a lot of noise, but they'll have to beat Cleveland, LA, Indy, Denver and KC to get anywhere. That's a big ask. If they make the playoffs this year, they'll have earned it.
    And lucky Richie isnít healthy and playing lg. Whole bunch of coulda shoulda stuff

So going back to Hills punching of Simpson. Goddell has said many times, punches thrown while on or off the field will be met with suspension and fines. And supposed to have many game suspension for repeat offenders that have gotten fined previously.

Hill has already been fined twice for dirty player actions against Russell Wilson and twisting Carsonís leg. Nothing for a punch thrown??? 13k for helmet to helmet with Wilson annnnd twisting Carsonís knee. Which could have put him out of commission.

Buuuut, Crosby gets fined for taunting? For handing a ball to a player? Lol 6k
    Annnnd perryman gets fined 55k for a helmet to helmet.

And no fine for hill yet for his 3rd offense that was a fn punch??

When is Captain Incognito due back anyway? Or is he? Maybe I missed a report or press release.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    So going back to Hills punching of Simpson. Goddell has said many times, punches thrown while on or off the field will be met with suspension and fines. And supposed to have many game suspension for repeat offenders that have gotten fined previously.

Hill has already been fined twice for dirty player actions against Russell Wilson and twisting Carsonís leg. Nothing for a punch thrown??? 13k for helmet to helmet with Wilson annnnd twisting Carsonís knee. Which could have put him out of commission.

Buuuut, Crosby gets fined for taunting? For handing a ball to a player? Lol 6k
    Annnnd perryman gets fined 55k for a helmet to helmet.

And no fine for hill yet for his 3rd offense that was a fn punch??
    I'm giving Goodell the benefit of the doubt since it was a holiday weekend. We should hear something by the middle of the week. If not, then you know it was a peace offering to Jerry Jones for all his whining.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast