Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 171
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    44,689
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Counter point:
    Every team is guaranteed a “prime time” and Thursday game. What better place to hide the lions than Thanksgiving at the time most are eating?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Smart
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,986
    Never knew Derek Carr grew up a Cowboys fan and his middle name is Dallas because his mom is a huge Cowboys fan.

    https://twitter.com/jonmachota/statu...018686981?s=21

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Never knew Derek Carr grew up a Cowboys fan and his middle name is Dallas because his mom is a huge Cowboys fan.

    https://twitter.com/jonmachota/statu...018686981?s=21
    Same reason Dallas Goedert got his name....his dad was a Cowboys fan...until the 2018 draft
    Was funny...I recently came across some old grade school pics...and had two of Dallas' dad from when he was in kindergarten (they're from my home town, a metropolis of 1500)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    96,051
    No lamb today in Dallas.

    I should have checked lineups before dropping picks. Ugh.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,986
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    No lamb today in Dallas.

    I should have checked lineups before dropping picks. Ugh.
    That sucks. I had a feeling he wasn’t going to play though. Cedrick Wilson will be the #2 WR today opposite Gallup.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,077
    *rubs eyes*

    A ball thrown more than 2 yards down the field? It's a Christmas miracle.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    20,227
    Bears will soon replace the Lions when it comes to NFL futility. Just a pathetic organization run by pathetic people that needs to be sold with a gigantic reset button.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,466
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    *rubs eyes*

    A ball thrown more than 2 yards down the field? It's a Christmas miracle.
    *Thanksgiving miracle

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,466
    Mamba will love this drive from the Red Rifle.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,712
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Bears will soon replace the Lions when it comes to NFL futility. Just a pathetic organization run by pathetic people that needs to be sold with a gigantic reset button.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bears are nowhere near as bad as the Lions LMAOOOOO the Lions have been bad for decades what is y'all talkin bout

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,466
    Nice play by the defender to intercept that.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,590
    They need to flex these Thanksgiving games

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,014
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    No lamb today Ugh.
    Nobody, even Greeks, has lamb on Thanksgiving

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    119,490
    i honestly feel like the lions have a brighter future over the bears lol... the bears just cant get out of their own way... why the **** are they playing dalton?

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    96,051
    Let’s go raiders!!!!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •