Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thanksgiving Day Games

Code:
    Chicago Bears (3-7) AT Detroit Lions (0-9-1) 11/25/2021 12:30 AM EST Las Vegas Raiders (5-5) AT Dallas Cowboys (7-3) 11/25/2021 4:30 PM EST Buffalo Bills AT New Orleans Saints 11/25/2021 8:20 PM EST .

The two later games should be entertaining at least.

Hopefully Taysom Hill will be starting for the Saints now, Siemian is not getting it done for them.

I have Bears over Lions, Cowboys over Raiders and Saints over the Bills who are upset on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    The two later games should be entertaining at least.

Hopefully Taysom Hill will be starting for the Saints now, Siemian is not getting it done for them.

I have Bears over Lions, Cowboys over Raiders and Saints over the Bills who are upset on the road.
    Hill is garbage. In no way should he be starting.

It's unftahomable how he keeps getting the money he is. Chase Daniels taught him a few things about business.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Hill is garbage. In no way should he be starting.

It's unftahomable how he keeps getting the money he is. Chase Daniels taught him a few things about business.
    Easy:
    Hill had a huge dead cap in his contract for next year and his contract automatically voided at the end of the season. Saints did this because they are still in cap hell.

Got Bears over Lions

Cowboys over Raiders

And I got the Bills over the Saints

So now the story is out there that Nagy is done after Thursday's game

...raising the question..it you know you're going to fire someone, why let them continue their job? You almost NEVER see that in the regular world.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Lions will give Nagy one last win on his way out.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    So now the story is out there that Nagy is done after Thursday's game

...raising the question..it you know you're going to fire someone, why let them continue their job? You almost NEVER see that in the regular world.
    Short turnaround challenges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There should be a law against having the Lions on every Thanksgiving until they are competitive. I'm sure the game between them and the Bears will be close for all the wrong reasons.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-23-2021 at 02:30 PM.

My NFL Thanksgiving matchups would have looked like this

Buccaneers vs Chiefs (Super Bowl rematch on Thanksgiving)

Patriots vs Jaguars (Battle of the Young Gunslingers; Mac Jones vs Trevor Lawrence)

Cowboys vs Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    My NFL Thanksgiving matchups would have looked like this

Buccaneers vs Chiefs (Super Bowl rematch on Thanksgiving)

Patriots vs Jaguars (Battle of the Young Gunslingers; Mac Jones vs Trevor Lawrence)

Cowboys vs Steelers
    The NFL is just banking on people stuffing their faces and keeping the games on in the background but my god, enough with the Lions on Thanksgiving. Even having the Cowboys on annually is whatever but Dallas get ratings so that will remain.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-23-2021 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The NFL is just banking on people stuffing their faces and keeping the games on in the background but my god, enough with the Lions on Thanksgiving. Even having the Cowboys on annually is whatever but Dallas get ratings so that will remain.
    I don't really like having Cowboys games every Thanksgiving tbh. If I have to be with family that day I have to miss parts of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I don't really like having Cowboys games every Thanksgiving tbh. If I have to be with family that day I have to miss parts of the game.
    Trust me, they donít want you.

There should be a law against having the Lions on every Thanksgiving until they are competitive. I'm sure the game between them and the Bears will be close for all the wrong reasons.
    Except for the fact the Lions were the ones that started it all on Thanksgiving... even non-Sunday.

Itís been the same teams for like 60 years or something. Lions on thanksgiving.. nobody wants to see that, not even lions fans. If I was a lions fan I would not want to watch my team get their *** whipped while my family is talking about what everyone is thankful for

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast