Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 654
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    17,749
    Well well well look who decided to move to .500 this week

  2. #632
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,989
    Shouldn't be a penalty when it has demonstrably zero effect on the play.

  3. #633
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Well well well look who decided to move to .500 this week
    Who?

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    17,749
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Who?
    NVM I thought Washington was already 5-6. My bad.

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    13,390
    Don't look now.. but football team is in that #7 spot lol

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    13,390
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Shouldn't be a penalty when it has demonstrably zero effect on the play.
    Lol

  7. #637
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,989
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Lol
    Bruh, your team doesn't even have a name.

  8. #638
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    68,289
    Tomlin at the prospects of Wilson wanting a trade:



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,653
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Gets us Kayvon/Aidan and maybe a shot at Olave/Wilson depending on how the WR shakes out. Big win for us!
    Man, I know we need wide outs desperately, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if we took Kayvon at 1, then doubled down and moved up in the first to take Aidan as well. This rebuild's just begun.

  10. #640
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    13,390
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Bruh, your team doesn't even have a name.
    I dig football team... its kinda funny. Rumor is they've already picked redwolves just trying to decide on a dollar about to pay the dude that has the trademark

  11. #641
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    97,464
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    lmao so that's not a catch but the crotch catch in the Eagles game is.
    Well, one hit the ground and the other didnít.

    Youíre struggling this week.

  12. #642
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    120,470
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Tomlin at the prospects of Wilson wanting a trade:



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wilson is amazing but bruh.... rodgers if he wants out which i pray he doesnt unless its for the eagles and miami pick to philly which wont happen but man... rodgers/steelers defense/tomlin... sheeesh

  13. #643
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    97,464
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wilson is amazing but bruh.... rodgers if he wants out which i pray he doesnt unless its for the eagles and miami pick to philly which wont happen but man... rodgers/steelers defense/tomlin... sheeesh
    Wilson has been garbage this year. Is it the hand? On that last drive he took a sack that looked like the one Wentz took against Dallas last year (minus the fumble). Heís not using his legs, only 2 games with more than 16 yards rushing. Last night was tough to watch.

  14. #644
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    97,464
    DK wide open.

    https://twitter.com/presidentembiid/...776943618?s=21

    Wilson pulled a Hurts.

  15. #645
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    80,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    Man, I know we need wide outs desperately, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if we took Kayvon at 1, then doubled down and moved up in the first to take Aidan as well. This rebuild's just begun.
    I'm not complaining. You can't have enough pass rushers after all, and we don't know when or how Okwara will come back after his injury.

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •