Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Iíll take Gausman too but we still need a front line ace. Very interested in how we will replace the Posey and possibly the Bryant bats. A must in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by WiGi1 View Post
    Iíll take Gausman too but we still need a front line ace. Very interested in how we will replace the Posey and possibly the Bryant bats. A must in my opinion.
    Are you saying Gausman and another front line ace? Or any front line pitcher including Gausman?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Are you saying Gausman and another front line ace? Or any front line pitcher including Gausman?
    Yeah, I see what you mean. I was trying to say that I would take Gausman but if that wasnít possible, we would still need someone just as good if not better. Must be the holidays kicking in.

Quote Originally Posted by WiGi1 View Post
    Yeah, I see what you mean. I was trying to say that I would take Gausman but if that wasnít possible, we would still need someone just as good if not better. Must be the holidays kicking in.
    No, I agree with you. Was simply gonna say that expecting to nab Gausman *and* another frontline pitcher would be super unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No, I agree with you. Was simply gonna say that expecting to nab Gausman *and* another frontline pitcher would be super unrealistic.
    Yes, agreed.