Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by alabastertubby View Post
    an especially impressive win given the Rams are very talented on both sides of the ball. Rodgers threw to everyone which is a key to winning. someone get MVS some stick 'em. not sure if Jones was rushed back too soon or it was game planning but loved seeing Dillon step up.
    MVS....Lazard has been horrible this year. AR not getting locked in on Davante is key I agree. Spread the ball around pound the rock with Dillon/Jones and let defense get after the QB. Preston Smith has been phenomenal this year, Rashan Gary is awesome. Get Z back and have a rush package with all 3 on the field....also Stenavich needs a raise. Has done phenomenal with OL group. Packers 3rd string OT Nijman better than some other NFC North first string OTs

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    MVS....Lazard has been horrible this year. AR not getting locked in on Davante is key I agree. Spread the ball around pound the rock with Dillon/Jones and let defense get after the QB. Preston Smith has been phenomenal this year, Rashan Gary is awesome. Get Z back and have a rush package with all 3 on the field....also Stenavich needs a raise. Has done phenomenal with OL group. Packers 3rd string OT Nijman better than some other NFC North first string OTs
    Yea I missed a few plays here and there with the kids, but I domt recall any bad drops by MVS yesterday but I might have missed one.

Lazard has been bad. Lazard doesn't get seoeration. He's not a great run after catch guy. So he needs to make contested catches. And he really had 3 chances yesterday to make a tough catch and didnf make any of them. He's a good run blocker so he's a good play action WR. But if he's not catching contested balls, he can't play much in obvious passing spots. EQ has to be above him in obvious passing downs.

I'm really puzzled by our defense. One minute we're giving up 80 yard td's, the next we're absolutely smothering a pretty talented offense. Looked pretty horrible last week, and then really pretty good this week other than that 80 yarder. Final game stats don't look all that good but a lot of the yardage came in garbage time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    I'm really puzzled by our defense. One minute we're giving up 80 yard td's, the next we're absolutely smothering a pretty talented offense. Looked pretty horrible last week, and then really pretty good this week other than that 80 yarder. Final game stats don't look all that good but a lot of the yardage came in garbage time.
    I mean, no Gary last week was killer. Our CBs have been really good lately, but they aren't good enough to put up with no pressure. And last week without Gary, mercilus and Z, we were dead. Preston can't do it alone. That was a big problem in Minn.

At the end of the day, we dont like to blitz very often. So when we can get pressure with 4, we're a good defense. If we can get Z back and potentially have him, Clark, Gary and P rushing on 3rd and long, we shouldn't have to bring pressure much.

gonna use this as the bye week thread also. open it up to talk about whatever you want within the rules of PSD

De'Vondre Campbell was placed on Covid list but, with the bye week they think it is unlikely he will miss any game time.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    gonna use this as the bye week thread also. open it up to talk about whatever you want within the rules of PSD
    Random thought....

Do the Bucs have the easiest schedule ever for a defending Super Bowl Champion? Obviously this a tough question with no real way to answer, as a person with close friends as Bucs fans, Iíve gotten in this debate with them, i get Brady vs NE on Sunday night but how/why would they get the Giants for a Monday night game? Just seems like an easy win in a primer time game. And Iím aware how schedules are created to an extent, or at least the teams they play, but someone is putting those games in order and for them to finish the season @Car @ NYJ vsCar just seems like favorable matchups to end season.

Now obviously I started to look at remaining games because of teams chances of getting the 1 seed, Arizona still have to play Rams, Colts, Cowboys, and Seahawks. Bucs have Bills and Saints.

Quote Originally Posted by MFNkingAC View Post
    Random thought....

Do the Bucs have the easiest schedule ever for a defending Super Bowl Champion? Obviously this a tough question with no real way to answer, as a person with close friends as Bucs fans, Iíve gotten in this debate with them, i get Brady vs NE on Sunday night but how/why would they get the Giants for a Monday night game? Just seems like an easy win in a primer time game. And Iím aware how schedules are created to an extent, or at least the teams they play, but someone is putting those games in order and for them to finish the season @Car @ NYJ vsCar just seems like favorable matchups to end season.

Now obviously I started to look at remaining games because of teams chances of getting the 1 seed, Arizona still have to play Rams, Colts, Cowboys, and Seahawks. Bucs have Bills and Saints.
    no it wouldn't surprise me especially if you go read the strength of schedule article from CBS sports back before the season started.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...7-game-season/

and NBC Sports has the packers with the 8th hardest and Buccaneers 31st hardest.

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/be...ardest-easiest

Basically they packers had the 4th hardest schedule and the Buccaneers had the 29th hardest schedule. talk about giving Brady layups.

De'Vondre Campbell was placed on Covid list but, with the bye week they think it is unlikely he will miss any game time.
    So huge for him to get this now. Heís good for the rest of the playoff run.

there are rumors going around, which look like they started because of an instagram post by Za'Darius, both Z and Jaire could be back for the Bears game.

there are rumors going around, which look like they started because of an instagram post by Za'Darius, both Z and Jaire could be back for the Bears game.
    #rockhard

Lions beat the Vikings, got to be happy it was the Vikings that gave the Lions their first win in almost a year

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12