Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,941
    Embiid and Tobias to play tonight

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,589
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    When? She clearly looked like she was faking crying and being sad. She was mocking him lol
    Apparently he doesn't like being mocked and did this after she was escorted out to get the last laugh.

    https://youtu.be/OG0Eu0sjrJc
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 11-28-2021 at 01:35 PM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,186
    Congrats Utah, you did it!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    long island NY
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Embiid and Tobias to play tonight
    Embiid came back with a beast game. too bad dlo actually showed up. I really like maxey and Joel together. Must be making Simmons crazy to know how easy it was to replace him.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,589
    Quote Originally Posted by MygirlhatesCod View Post
    Embiid came back with a beast game. too bad dlo actually showed up. I really like maxey and Joel together. Must be making Simmons crazy to know how easy it was to replace him.
    Good for Embiid in his first game back but we still lost. If the Wolves still want to trade, we should do an even swap for Dlo cause he singled handledly beat us with ice in his veins that Ben too scared to score an easy dunk

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,305
    Quote Originally Posted by MygirlhatesCod View Post
    Embiid came back with a beast game. too bad dlo actually showed up. I really like maxey and Joel together. Must be making Simmons crazy to know how easy it was to replace him.
    From an outside point of view, Embiid got bailed out too many times. 21 FTís for JE, 16 for the entire Timberwolves.

    How do they call it when guys inside the perimeter go out of their way to create contact on a shot? Was it only 3ís?

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,936
    Warriors at 18-2 against the Suns at 17-3. .900 and .850 win rates ... the only other team over .650 is the Nets.

    Both of them are going to fall back some eventually. They play each other 3 times in the next month so we'll learn something there.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,619
    After the big win against Chicago, they beat the other Ball brother in overtime against the Hornets! Following a 15 game losing streak with a two game winning streak! And after seeing him all game being a goof, Iím glad it was Kelly Oubre who missed the game winning 3 point attempt.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Ya that was a shocker. Bulls took all the anger from that game out on the poor Magic last night..lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I donít think the Rockets are as bad as their record indicates. Some of the change is they moved Christian Wood to the 5, didnít play Theis at all, and Garrison Mathews has come out of nowhere to have some great minutes and big shots. Also, Jalen Green has missed the past few games with an injury so theyíre not trying to acclimate him right now (hopefully he can sit on the sidelines and break the game down that way).

    Danuel House had a huge game against Chicago (or second half, at least) but I donít think he played in the Charlotte game.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,965
    Is the league still doing the last 2 minute report? I havent heard anything about it. Its possible that I just havent watched a lot of close games.

    Itd be interesting to see if the league comes out and says whether Curry was legitimately fouled or not. I'm bias- but it didnt look like mann jumped straight up. He rotated off Otto Porter who was on the other side of the basket. I know refs miss calls, but the ref who called the t on curry was standing 7 or 8 feet away with a very clear look.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,936
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Is the league still doing the last 2 minute report? I havent heard anything about it. Its possible that I just havent watched a lot of close games.

    Itd be interesting to see if the league comes out and says whether Curry was legitimately fouled or not. I'm bias- but it didnt look like mann jumped straight up. He rotated off Otto Porter who was on the other side of the basket. I know refs miss calls, but the ref who called the t on curry was standing 7 or 8 feet away with a very clear look.
    There was talk of getting rid of the 2 minute report ... don't know if they are still doing it.

    That foul wasn't last 2 minutes though. The T was because Curry showed up the ref not because of anything that happened in the play.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    There was talk of getting rid of the 2 minute report ... don't know if they are still doing it.

    That foul wasn't last 2 minutes though. The T was because Curry showed up the ref not because of anything that happened in the play.
    Did he throw a temper tantrum and throw his mouthpiece and hit a ref again?
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 11-29-2021 at 08:06 PM.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Did he throw a temper tantrum and throw his mouthpiece and hit a ref again?
    Temper tantrum, yes, mouthpiece, no.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,619
    Lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •