Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I read (although it’s not confirmed) that they hoped his son gets killed in a car accident. I think that chick is a middle school teacher, too. But all of that is rumors as far as I know.
    Middle School teachers must be paid more than I thought to be courtside.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Middle School teachers must be paid more than I thought to be courtside.
    Yeah, because that’s how money works.

If true that sucks. Who says **** like that?
    Trash. Straight garbage.

I just watched the vid and she was crying as she left the court. I think Lebron is overreacting just like faking being hurt on court which he needs to stop. If anyone denies this sort of on court entertainment then they are Lebron fans, plain and simple.

https://youtu.be/JO2wgsi96yo

Was away so I just finished the Rockets/Bulls game from Wednesday night and my oh my, the Rockets got a win over a quality opponent! A win is a win but this was over the East’s second best record! 4th best in the entire league!

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    I just watched the vid and she was crying as she left the court. I think Lebron is overreacting just like faking being hurt on court which he needs to stop. If anyone denies this sort of on court entertainment then they are Lebron fans, plain and simple.

https://youtu.be/JO2wgsi96yo
    When? She clearly looked like she was faking crying and being sad. She was mocking him lol

What happened to the Blazers? They played much better last year than they are playing this year. They lost some role players for sure, but they didn't seem like tone setters. Is it the lost defensive talent or just a matter of culture because they look very different.

Was away so I just finished the Rockets/Bulls game from Wednesday night and my oh my, the Rockets got a win over a quality opponent! A win is a win but this was over the East’s second best record! 4th best in the entire league!
    As valade said, she was mock crying and they wished death upon LeBron's son. It was handled perfectly.

If players ignored that in the past, they were wrong.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    As valade said, she was mock crying and they wished death upon LeBron's son. It was handled perfectly.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Totally agree on everything he said but…….What does that have to do with the Rockets beating the Bulls?

What happened to the Blazers? They played much better last year than they are playing this year. They lost some role players for sure, but they didn't seem like tone setters. Is it the lost defensive talent or just a matter of culture because they look very different.
    Very early it was reasoned that new coaching was taking hold.

Then I heard the whole Olshey thing was happening.

Last “excuse” I saw was it can take all season to get some chemistry.

I think the role players are inconsequential. They kept the same talent level, just got it at different positions and skill sets. Lillard being in an early season slump is the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA Game Thread 11/22-11/28

Dame Lillard couldn’t hit the side of a barn to open the season. I think they will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

Do we know that's what they said or is that just an internet rumor?

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Very early it was reasoned that new coaching was taking hold.

Then I heard the whole Olshey thing was happening.

Last “excuse” I saw was it can take all season to get some chemistry.

I think the role players are inconsequential. They kept the same talent level, just got it at different positions and skill sets. Lillard being in an early season slump is the difference.
    They looked completely out of sync for long periods, more than seems explainable that way ... but maybe.

Ya that was a shocker. Bulls took all the anger from that game out on the poor Magic last night..lol

Suns-Nets should be fun

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast