Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Gentry will likely be fired in the offseason, unless the Kings somehow make the playoffs.

kings are definitely willing to trade Hield. They already traded him to LA but the Lakers backed out. He's probably the most likely to go. As for Fox, I'd trade him in an instant. Probably doesn't make sense to trade now cause his value is pretty low, but he's someone they should move. I doubt TOR would do this, but I'd love to package him in a deal for Siakam.
    As a raptors fan I would be open to it depending on what else is in the package.

We need another guard pretty badly. And Fox would thrive in our system.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    What do you think are all the realistic trades?

Buddy - I think he could get you a similarly productive player; al be it someone slightly overpriced.
    Barnes - I think he's one who could get you actual assets. Like a young player and a pick.
    Fox - I could see him bringing back "damaged goods" in a player, but how well can the Kings improve that player.
    Bagley - I think he's a guy you have to attach something to in order to move. Maybe salary match one of the above for a bigger contract coming back?
    Thompson - Trade deadline for like an expiring at same price and a 2nd or two.

I think the most interesting moves the Kings might be able to do:
    Richaun Holmes
    Tyrese Haliburton

I think they are guys with actual value around the league that could spark something for the Kings on yet another rebuild.

In all honesty though I would look at Mitchell, Haliburton, and Holmes as the core to keep making all the other guys available to move.

I think on them:
    Hield - Lakers would need to move THT/Nunn/+2 min contracts. I think Hornets, Celtics, and Nuggets make sense.
    Barnes - Markkanen and a pick for Barnes makes sense for both sides. I think he would do well on the Knicks but who knows what that trade would look like. The Grizz and the Blazers could be interesting destinations.
    Fox - Who knows to be honest
    Bagley - Same as above
    Thompson - I think a lot of teams make sense for him given his affordable salary.
    I'm not sure. I'm terrible at assessing values and stuff like that. I'll take a stab:

Buddy: Youngish prospect + protected 1st round pick.
    Barnes: Multiple 1sts.
    Fox: I have absolutely no idea.
    Bagley: Filler, as you said. Maybe trade him for a vet like Olynyk or something.
    Tristian: 2nd round pick.

Holmes: Same value as Buddy.
    Haliburton: I'd only trade him if a star is coming back.
    Davion: Same with Haliburton.

I think it's time to move Fox and try to get a long term solution at SF or PF. I want to build around Haliburton/Mitchel. Haliburton + Mitchell + trade deadline SF/PF + Lotto pick SF/PF is a start.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    As a raptors fan I would be open to it depending on what else is in the package.

We need another guard pretty badly. And Fox would thrive in our system.
    Not sure what exactly TOR would want, but Kings should offer Fox and a lotto protected 1st.

Not sure what exactly TOR would want, but Kings should offer Fox and a lotto protected 1st.
    That can work. The salaries come close to matching. Top 3 protection.

no coach is changing this team's trajectory. Might as well start a full rebuild (again)

I don't even know who is out there that could help fix this team. Need a GM/Coach pair and ownership that will open the checkbook and otherwise stay out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't even know who is out there that could help fix this team. Need a GM/Coach pair and ownership that will open the checkbook and otherwise stay out of the way.
    Ham Sinkie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Ham Sinkie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He said someone to help fix the team. Not make them a laughing stock.

Kenny Atkinson.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    no coach is changing this team's trajectory. Might as well start a full rebuild (again)
    That's actually the issue with the Kings. They never committed to a full rebuild.

That's actually the issue with the Kings. They never committed to a full rebuild.
    This

Kenny Atkinson.
    No please

Though I wouldn't mind getting Walton back. Draymond's best offense of his career was under Walton.

No please

Though I wouldn't mind getting Walton back. Draymond's best offense of his career was under Walton.
    its not common for an assistant coach to leave his team mid season for a head coaching job is it?

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    its not common for an assistant coach to leave his team mid season for a head coaching job is it?
    I think we were more talking about after this season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12