Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

LOL, what a clown show

OT: I know this is not Bears related but this thing with Everson Griffin with the Vikings is crazy. I hope this man gets the help he needs.
    Screw sabermetics.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Who defended him ? Lmaooo Iím basically calling him an idiot
    Yes but your also partially giving an excuse as to why the gameplans seemed like sabatoge. At least thats the way i read it. Which i just call BS on. I don't deny he would probably rather have a proven vet out there. But the problem also is there have been so few good things from Dalton. Especially if u date back into the preseason. Fields has at least flashed.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Week 11: Bears (3-6) vs Ravens (6-3)

First off I was responding to DG saying it wasnít a huge deal when it was because Nagy preformed malpractice on fields . He was throwing a fit because he had to start a player he didnít want to in the first place thus the wack gameplan with no adjustments that looked like sabotaged which WAS sabotage . This wasnít a game where they didnít have time to prepare just had a full freaking week of practice before then . Iím not giving you an excuse if anything Iím showing you the facts of stupidity of Matt Nagy , I know what fields showed in preseason and the fact Justin STILL didnít get any first team reps after that is all on Matt Nagy . Like I said Nagy was using fields to get back at the FO for cutting his legs from under him and making him play a player he never intended to play in general for a long time . No reason Justin shouldnít have had to deal with what he had in Preseason. He should have been the guy from day 1 with all reps but a promise kept him from getting valuable reps and a manís ego kept him from doing so because lord knows Nagy thinks his offense is it
    Last edited by Stunner; 11-25-2021 at 10:48 AM.

Idk this feels like one of the most not excited for a bears game I recall watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nagy was not doing anything purposely to get back at the FO, the guy is fighting to keep his job. What good does that do? It brings him closer to the unemployment line. This country now is full of conspiracy theories everywhere, sports is no exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    First off I was responding to DG saying it wasnít a huge deal when it was because Nagy preformed malpractice on fields . He was throwing a fit because he had to start a player he didnít want to in the first place thus the wack gameplan with no adjustments that looked like sabotaged which WAS sabotage . This wasnít a game where they didnít have time to prepare just had a full freaking week of practice before then . Iím not giving you an excuse if anything Iím showing you the facts of stupidity of Matt Nagy , I know what fields showed in preseason and the fact Justin STILL didnít get any first team reps after that is all on Matt Nagy . Like I said Nagy was using fields to get back at the FO for cutting his legs from under him and making him play a player he never intended to play in general for a long time . No reason Justin shouldnít have had to deal with what he had in Preseason. He should have been the guy from day 1 with all reps but a promise kept him from getting valuable reps and a manís ego kept him from doing so because lord knows Nagy thinks his offense is it
    I think the sabotage claims are ridiculous. I think Matt Nagy called the game the way he did because thatís how Matt Nagy calls games. I donít think itís about ego or lack of professionalism, Itís as ridiculous an argument as it was with Mitch.

Maybe Nagy didnít want to start Fields and it was forced on him. I donít think thereís any evidence or reason for him to still not try and do his best to win games, especially with his job on the line. Heís just not a good coach so he failed.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I think the sabotage claims are ridiculous. I think Matt Nagy called the game the way he did because thatís how Matt Nagy calls games. I donít think itís about ego or lack of professionalism, I think he just doesnít know how else to call games. Itís as ridiculous an argument as it was with Mitch.

Maybe Nagy didnít want to start Fields and it was forced on him. I donít think thereís any evidence or reason for him to still not try and do his best to win games, especially with his job on the line.
    100 percent agreed

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Navyís just kind of a dumbass. I donít see a guy with a huge out of control ego in him. Heís Charlie Brown. He just thinks he can kick that football no matter how many times he fails.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Navyís just kind of a dumbass. I donít see a guy with a huge out of control ego in him. Heís Charlie Brown. He just thinks he can kick that football no matter how many times he fails.
    I like the guy, I like Pace. Nice guys, nothing personal. You know the saying where nice guys finish, its a case of being good at your job not how much people like you. I wish Nagy was good at his job

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    I like the guy, I like Pace. Nice guys, nothing personal. You know the saying where nice guys finish, its a case of being good at your job not how much people like you. I wish Nagy was good at his job
    I agree, it's nothing personal. It's just like Mitch. Seems like a good dude. But he's a bad QB and I don't think he needed to be handed the starting job for as long as he was, nor was I sad to see him go. I think Nagy has been put in a situation where he's been allowed to stay along longer than he should have been, so now the vitriol and hate he gets is even more amplified. Every bad thing that happens is his fault, and everything he says in press conferences is dissected with a fine-tooth comb. Idk, I still wouldn't say I hate Nagy as much as most do around here, even if I'm convinced he's bad at his job, but even that aside, I'm ready for him to be gone almost just cause I'm sick of him being the subject of every discussion. The fanbase is obsessed with him, some of which I understand, but yeah.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718