Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Are there teams that have great QBs that have NEVER won?
    Marino, to name one.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Mahomes found a way to be a division leader despite having a worse defense, no running game, or true #1 WR.

I donít need a scoring defense I need a defense that can get some turnovers and do their Job. The points is just extra.

We go back to the draft thing but again we have missed huge no denying it but also have hit big on several late picks which helps balance it all out.

We have the RB just need to give him opportunities and not fall behind early in games .

If we have to Gunther excuses on why our qb isnít good then he simply isnít the guy.
    You donít think we fell behind because we were trying to push the run game? Every game this year we start trying to establish the run. Second half we pass more(hence the comebacks). All this aside, this crap of doing draw plays and screens on third down didnít work today or last week

So much confidence in a rb who is ranked 40th in the nfl in rushing.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Wait til we play him when he is in a Broncos uniform. Lol
    Carr at Denver vs our pass rush is a win even with McGloin at QB for Vegas.

Carr canít handle a 4 man rush that applies pressure.

Iím not sure how people can throw out all these excuses with a straight face. No receivers, a guy with 40 career catches submarined our offense, etc etc. Did you see the look on Carrís face throughout the entirety of the game? His body language? The complete and utter lack of urgency, only looking for Waller early on, audibling into a run on 3rd and 6Ö.these are the actions of a QB who has zero confidence in himself. Ththe chargers and chiefs players both made comments after our game about him being scaredÖthey arenít wrong. He canít overcome any adversity and any flashes of good play heís ever made his whole career are quickly negated stretches of completely ineffective play. Itís time for him to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Marino, to name one.
    No i mean things like....

Never had a winning record
    Never won not just a super bowl but a division
    Never played in 1 single playoff game in his career
    Obtained a remarkable 52 win and 68 loss record

if you can find me another "Great" QB who can put up those accolades besides the Legend of Derek Carr then id love to hear their name!!??

maybe because there arent any.. DC not being exempt
    Last edited by HawaiiStyle; 11-22-2021 at 06:59 AM.

Did you guys see how many empty seats were at the game? They were the hottest ticket in the league in September.

That's not good.

I don't see how they can go from December to September (2022) without changing EVERYTHING.

No one is interested in the product they are putting out there.

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Did you guys see how many empty seats were at the game? They were the hottest ticket in the league in September.

That's not good.

I don't see how they can go from December to September (2022) without changing EVERYTHING.

Bring back Gruden

Thatíll fill seats

/s

While we still have an outside shot. I would start MM this week. What do we have to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    While we still have an outside shot. I would start MM this week. What do we have to lose?
    It's a short week to prepare for Dallas at Dallas, which is still a pretty solid team without Amari Cooper. Honestly, do you really think that would be fair to Mariota?

I see Carr starting on Thursday. If we lose, and it's because Carr looks shell-shocked and lethargic still, then you go with Mariota for the following week. That gives you more time to prepare him, thanks to the Thursday game.

That's not good.

Too many things to do in Vegas than to waste money on a garbage team lead by a gutless QB!
    RNFL

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Bring back Gruden

Thatíll fill seats

/s
    There were plenty of empty seats when Gruden was there. Stop the mandatory vaccinations, put a better product on the field and I'll go back to 3 game packages like I did in Oakland.
    RNFL

That's not good.

I mentioned this elsewhere, but the stadium is sold out. Those empty seats that you saw are from profiteers and ticket resellers who bought the tickets, jacked up the prices, and are now left holding the bag, because no one wants to pay premium prices on a team that is on a downslide.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    It's a short week to prepare for Dallas at Dallas, which is still a pretty solid team without Amari Cooper. Honestly, do you really think that would be fair to Mariota?

I see Carr starting on Thursday. If we lose, and it's because Carr looks shell-shocked and lethargic still, then you go with Mariota for the following week. That gives you more time to prepare him, thanks to the Thursday game.
    I'd bet MM would love to take a shot at it, short week or not.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    I'd bet MM would love to take a shot at it, short week or not.
    100%
    RNFL

The question from some is who would you have replace Carr? Its pretty easy to find a bum QB. Hes had way too long and its one excuse after another. Give Mariota a shot. If he does worse than Carr, so what. A better chance for a high draft pick and grab someone in the draft.
    Carr has had more than enough shots.
    By the way, when he gives his "give it evrrything you got. Im giving everything Ive got" speech, the team will be able to refrain from laughing?

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast