Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Like I was saying when Gruden left... here comes the firewall. He was the only one keeping this team relevant. Giants, chiefs and Bengals oh my
    You are definitely right about that. But there was no way to know until given the chance. There is still a lot of talent and experience on this coaching staff. The combination of gruden and ruggs deflated this team. Just our luck, finally turning the corner and it falls apart.

Quote Originally Posted by driftmaster View Post
    3- 3rd down bonehead stupid penalties on stops ,out of field goal range give Cincy 13 freebies. What should have been a 6-0 lead at halftime was a 10-6 deficit. What's with a coaching staff too stupid too figure out the Raiders end up punting most of the time because they continue to try to run the ball and stop themselves, it's endless. Abandon the run put Jacobs on the bench with the OC go 4-5 receiver sets hurry up and and throw it.After 9 games some things never change. D line assures Joe Mixon has a big game and, the icing on the cake goes to Abrahm with another TD given up because he has no clue. He will be out the door right behind Clee Ferrell. As far as Carr go ahead and hold him accountable, he bears some blame no doubt? Another QB at this point.? Too much wrong. Lack of talent, stupid play, questionable play calling, coaching?= what appears to be another lost season. Any team that has basically blown 5 straight years of drafts ends up where we are. Aint going to get fixed anytime soon.
    This team has enough to win now surprisingly even with all the errors you pointed out. Our defense is not top 5 but places good enough for this team to win.

Falls back on the qb if you ask me. Sure we can point out all the little things but donít give me the talent excuse. We got talent we may have missed huge on some top picks but nobody seems to have an issue with renfrow, Crosby, or hunter whom are mayock guys.

Give us a good qb and I promise you this team changes.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    This team has enough to win now surprisingly even with all the errors you pointed out. Our defense is not top 5 but places good enough for this team to win.

Falls back on the qb if you ask me. Sure we can point out all the little things but donít give me the talent excuse. We got talent we may have missed huge on some top picks but nobody seems to have an issue with renfrow, Crosby, or hunter whom are mayock guys.

All good points! 5 years of drafts is 35 players how many are left? The Raiders are rated as a D at 15th. However 26th in scoring, not good .Look at the top teams in the AFC. they have running games, that means QB help. You wont find us on the same page

We should have drafted Rhamondre Stevenson who would help make a bad O-Line look a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    Raiderfan, You called it.
    Wheres switch? Wheres meg? Still trying to get their
    Carr excuses together? Its the line, its not the weiner QB. You 2 want to have Carrs baby so bad.
    Tank the seaon and try to get QB in the draft. This bum is 31 years old and a fraidy cat. Time yo face the facte
    And get who? I hear all this cryin, but no real solution. Obviously, you canít read well on my posts. I have said MANY times that I donít mind a qb change, IF itís an upgrade. If itís not, then why do it? Letís do it. But with whom???
    And if someone says mariota, they should stop licking windows. Mariota gets hurt being a backup.

Carr sucked. So did play calling. Should be passing all game. Thatís how we won many games this year. We are trying to run the ball, no matter how bad we are at it. We called a ton of screen passes on third down. Didnít work in the first half or second half. Why do draw plays on 3rd down???? Didnít work.

People defend dc. But I donít see people *****ing as much about abram. Why not? Heís a safety who canít cover. Targeted about 27 times in three weeks and gave up 25 catches. Why not? How many tds has he given up in the last three weeks? 4-5-6?

So whoís dcs replacement?

Guys, itís over for Carr. There is no coming back from this, nothing will prevent this second half collapse and we may not win another game. He has no drive, no confidence, absolutely none. Poor body language, an utterly defeated attitude from the get goÖ.the loss of Gruden and Ruggs situation have proven too much adversity to overcome. Bisaccia is woefully unqualified to be HC, but Carr is finished. Itís a wrap for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Embarrassing

This is more embarrassing than when we had just complete **** teams

We actually have some talent on this team and yet we look gutless and inept.

Idk who can do it but I know Carr canít
    Dude ainít it
    To me we should keep:
    Crosby, ngaque, perryman, moehrig, heyward, Mullen, Deablo, Hobbs and Jefferson on d.
    And
    DC(for now), Miller, Waller, Moreau and Renfrow. (Leatherwood and James ainít going nowhere).

Abrams needs to go. Canít cover.
    Edwards is HORRIBLE. He canít get open.

We have 7 games left....and they are not a cake walk.

There are teams that have great qbs that arenít winning. Liiiike Wilson. And he has a number 1 wr and a decent number two.

We had a budding number 1 in ruggs who scared ds. Now we have a guy who nobody wanted in the nfl starting and a slow guy who canít get separation at the other starting wr spot. The great qbs out there have great number 1s or solid 1/2s. McCoy threw for 350 yards with Arizonaís o. We donít have a metcalf, Adams, hill, evans, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post
    Guys, itís over for Carr. There is no coming back from this, nothing will prevent this second half collapse and we may not win another game. He has no drive, no confidence, absolutely none. Poor body language, an utterly defeated attitude from the get goÖ.the loss of Gruden and Ruggs situation have proven too much adversity to overcome. Bisaccia is woefully unqualified to be HC, but Carr is finished. Itís a wrap for him.
    Wait til we play him when he is in a Broncos uniform. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by driftmaster View Post
    All good points! 5 years of drafts is 35 players how many are left? The Raiders are rated as a D at 15th. However 26th in scoring, not good .Look at the top teams in the AFC. they have running games, that means QB help. You wont find us on the same page
    Mahomes found a way to be a division leader despite having a worse defense, no running game, or true #1 WR.

I donít need a scoring defense I need a defense that can get some turnovers and do their Job. The points is just extra.

We go back to the draft thing but again we have missed huge no denying it but also have hit big on several late picks which helps balance it all out.

We have the RB just need to give him opportunities and not fall behind early in games .

If we have to Gunther excuses on why our qb isnít good then he simply isnít the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    There are teams that have great qbs that arenít winning. Liiiike Wilson. And he has a number 1 wr and a decent number two.

We had a budding number 1 in ruggs who scared ds. Now we have a guy who nobody wanted in the nfl starting and a slow guy who canít get separation at the other starting wr spot. The great qbs out there have great number 1s or solid 1/2s. McCoy threw for 350 yards with Arizonaís o. We donít have a metcalf, Adams, hill, evans, etc.
    Donít compare wilson to Carr. Wilson has been elite for many years. This is not his best year but that can be his injury or just a bad year for him. Wilson has earned the right to get a pass for a bad season because he has proven heís that guy who can win a SB.

Now the #1 WR talk. we donít have one but that isnít going to salvage Carrís career. Iím sorry not gunna happen. We preety much have one in Waller and we still suck.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    This is a dual hanging. Carr and Olsen. Play calling has been in the toilet for the last 3 games.
    Greg Olson sucks.....he always has

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post

Are there teams that have great QBs that have NEVER won?

Donít compare wilson to Carr. Wilson has been elite for many years. This is not his best year but that can be his injury or just a bad year for him. Wilson has earned the right to get a pass for a bad season because he has proven heís that guy who can win a SB.

Now the #1 WR talk. we donít have one but that isnít going to salvage Carrís career. Iím sorry not gunna happen. We preety much have one in Waller and we still suck.
    Last time I checked Waller was a TE.

And saw you were talking about mahommes not having a number 1. Lol
    Hill has 855 yards already and is a true number 1(4th ranked in receiving). And Kelce is the number 1 TE in the nfl. And has the 8th most yards this year(749).

You think Seattle won a sb because of Wilson???? Lol
    It was called the legion of boom! Had the best fs, the best ss, best cover corner in football. Wilson threw for 200 and 1 td. The d had more points than Denver had. Seattleís d had a td and a safety. And Denver had 8 points for the game. Lol

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast