Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 86 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2800

Thread: Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    See also "anti-woman".
    You shouldn't use such hard to define words in here like woman.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Progressives LOVE Big Brother.
    Well, the good news is that zmaster will not be able to obtain a handgun. There's a lot of white Republicans in New York that can let out a big exhale.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/calls-geo...234726542.html

Perhaps the craziest thing is that this is the 5th deadly police shooting in Savannah this year. How can a city of 150,000 people have 5 officer caused fatalities in half a year?
    Lifting your shirt and removing your own gun when police are talking to you seems like a very stupid idea.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

He moved to fast in accord with their demands or to slow? Tilted his hat to much to one side. The sun was to bright. All the excuses are acceptable if there is dead black dude on the ground. Feeling threaten was last year popular excuse, can't wait for this year excuse to come out.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lifting your shirt and removing your own gun when police are talking to you seems like a very stupid idea.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Thereís always an excuse. Showing the officers he has a weapon: he shouldnít have shown the weapon. Not showing the officers he has a weapon: he should have shown the weapon.

Whatever the narrative needs to be to justify the killing of a black man.

Progressives LOVE Big Brother.
    Iíve had to do more to adopt pets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The court ruled that NY's gun law was unconstitutional, so Hochul signs an even more unconstitutional law. She walks around with like 5 armed guards at all times.
    I thought the states could make their own laws?

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Well, the good news is that zmaster will not be able to obtain a handgun. There's a lot of white Republicans in New York that can let out a big exhale.
    Good thing I donít like guns and donít obsess over them because Iím overcompensating for a small penis.

Donít come to New York, your gun will be taken away as soon as you get to the border lmao.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I thought the states could make their own laws?

No you see they can limit the rights of women and minorities. Not of white men. Itís like history bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Good thing I donít like guns and donít obsess over them because Iím overcompensating for a small penis.

Donít come to New York, your gun will be taken away as soon as you get to the border lmao.

Wait, I thought republicans are for everyone having a gun regardless of their mental state? It's a man god given right, given before Moses got his tablets, to own a gun that no one can deny him. And now Dbroncismo is talking like he is for "Red Flag" guns laws.

I am so confused, these republicans are so bi-polar and expect to be taken seriously.

Dbroncismo should be a man and stand by his convictions and take his chances with Zmaster having a gun. We all do with the Republicans lax gun laws and we didn't even want it like he do.

with the stand your ground law, please don't make any threaten moves towards him to make him fear for his life.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-03-2022 at 01:47 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Wait, I thought republicans are for everyone having a gun regardless of their mental state? It's a man god given right, right after Moses got his tablets, to own a gun that no one can deny him. And now Dbroncismo is talking like he is for "Red Flag" guns laws.

I am so confused, these republicans are so bi-polar and expect to be taken seriously.

Dbroncismo should be a man and stand by his convictions and take his chances with Zmaster having a gun. We all do with the Republicans lax gun laws and we didn't even want it like he did.
    Republicans have always supported laws for guns that could be applied to those they deem as undesirable. Even the patron saint of GOP politics Ronald Magnus Godking Reagan supported strong gun laws when it came to groups like the Black Panthers or others who wouldnít vote for them. The NRA was behind Reagan in that endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Wait, I thought republicans are for everyone having a gun regardless of their mental state? It's a man god given right, given before Moses got his tablets, to own a gun that no one can deny him. And now Dbroncismo is talking like he is for "Red Flag" guns laws.

Dbroncismo should be a man and stand by his convictions and take his chances with Zmaster having a gun. We all do with the Republicans lax gun laws and we didn't even want it like he do.

with the stand your ground law, please don't make any threaten moves towards him to make him fear for his life.
    I totally get what you're saying. Especially since I have clearly stated my belief from day 1 that signs of mental illness should be a trigger for gun application denials, you rotted fossil.

And zmaster has clearly shown that he is not mentally stable. That nutcase shouldn't be allowed within 100 yards of a device that could cause harm to others.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I totally get what you're saying. Especially since I have clearly stated my belief from day 1 that signs of mental illness should be a trigger for gun application denials, you rotted fossil.

And zmaster has clearly shown that he is not mentally stable. That nutcase shouldn't be allowed within 100 yards of a device that could cause harm to others.
    As clearly as Italians have show they are POC. ok, I admit your logic is to difficult for this rotted fossil to follow.

Will Rogers

If that were the case, then you shouldn't be allowed to have a firearm either.

He isn't allow a gun since his plastic blow up doll placed a restraining order on him.

Will Rogers