Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 74 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2800

Thread: Guns

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Except a combat veteran lives through those experiences. A potential school shooter isnít being hanged, the old one is. They havenít experienced it, they saw it on TV.

This is like expecting someone to understand what being a combat veteran is like by watching Saving Private Ryan. Seeing it is not the same as living it.
    Suggests that he might well be delusional.
    Last edited by Crovash; 06-23-2022 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Suggests that he might well be delusional.
    Suggests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Suggests?
    Iím in no position say with authority that he is delusional about things like his combat experience, but I certainly have my doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    So how many more kids need to take multiple bullets to the face before something actually gets done?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    It seems like you are saying "how many kids need to be killed before the govt gets to take away your right to own a gun?"

The answer to this is...all of them. While i don't want or wish any child to be killed, i 100% accept every child being killed in order to maintain my right to own a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    It seems like you are saying "how many kids need to be killed before the govt gets to take away your right to own a gun?"

The answer to this is...all of them. While i don't want or wish any child to be killed, i 100% accept every child being killed in order to maintain my right to own a gun.
    Should we start with yours?

Wow.

Holy ****. Do you realize how awful this sounds? You'd be okay with every kid in America being gunned down in order maintain your right to own a gun? I know that hypothetical would never happen but there's no threshold in terms of violence for you in order to take gun ownership away?

You know the funny thing is very few people are asking for the complete revoking of gun ownership. They're asking for significant changes in how we legislate who should own them and what weapons they're allowed to own. That doesn't sound like an unreasonable request. This is not an amendment that should be absolute.

Finally, someone who his represents his kind of American citizen honestly.

Believe it or not, this really is their bottom line.

That seems extreme even for extremist sake. Spoken like a true libertarian if I assumed Joey was one. Either way, what an awful take. I can't begin to understand why when people look at this country that they think gun rights should be absolute.

Joey would rather give up his kid than his guns. Pretty disgusting.

The irony of this after the Roe decision today.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

I own guns. I enjoy hunting and target shooting. I carry for defense. I also hold a Federal Firearm License to sell guns.

With that said, I see no issue with stricter background checks. If you are a law abiding citizen with no mental health issues, you will get your gun. The only issue with Red Flag Laws is that I could see them being abused by vindictive people.

Completely banning guns in the US could never happen. Criminals will not give up their guns, only Law abiding citizens would. The technology of firearms is here to stay. If they are completely banned by the Federal Government then gun manufacturing will go underground and only criminals will have them. The gangs will have them.

To think that guns can be completely eliminated from this world is foolish.

Something needs to be done to protect schools...or children.

How many politicians are assassinated each year?

How many celebrities are murdered each year?

Not many...why? Because they have bodyguards with guns to protect them.

We protect just about everything with value by armed guards. Money, jewelry, cars...the list goes on and on except you won't see school kids on that list.

Why? Aren't our children valued as much as gold? Diamonds? Biden? Trump?

You want to stop school shootings on happening over and over again? Remove the "Gun Free Zone" signs that do nothing for protection and replace them with armed guards.

Schools are easy prey, because there is no protection.

You have to know comparing a person to a school is a terrible comparison on many levels.

"It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Rittenhouse ainít getting ****. He will get what that Sandmann gotÖlike $5.
    You are really ill informed. Sandman is extremely rich right now and going to get richer. Rittenhouse and his lawyers have talked to Sandmann and his attorney and he is going to get very rich also. Hopefully he will put a huge dent on Comatose and Hunter's ill begotten and illegal gains.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    So you're okay with disregarding the 8th amendment in terms of cruel and unusual punishment but not okay with changing the 2nd amendment? Because what graphic terms are you talking about? Most people are executed via lethal injection. Its essentially like putting a dog or cat to sleep.
    You obviously have never seen a accurate picture of any execution. Watching a hanging, a firing squad, a beheading, the electric chair and a lethal injection is pretty hard to watch. And none of that is cruel and unusual punishment whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Theyíre hypocritical and thatís about as obvious as can be. They donít care about any amendment except the 2nd.
    You're a moron. Nothing hypocritical in putting executions out into the open. If people get the idea of the murderer crying at the gallows, shatting his or her britches, and otherwise losing their minds maybe these vermin would think twice about the violence they put on their innocent victims.

WHISKEY FOR MY MEN AND BEER FOR OUR HORSES.