Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 89 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2798

Thread: Guns

  1. #1321
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22,959
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Worked out well for Philando Castile.
    Oh well, in that case letís just not be responsible because weíre all gonna get shot anyway, right?

    ****ing idiot.

  2. #1322
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    47,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Oh well, in that case letís just not be responsible because weíre all gonna get shot anyway, right?

    ****ing idiot.
    You're triggered as easily as catman at this point.


    "It is a grotesque parody of the bazaar at Marrakech, as if dumb animals had been granted only the amount of sentience required to mock humanity."

  3. #1323
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Iím not a conceal and carry guy. But, if I was, I wouldnít just assume that the cops know Iím not going to reach for it and start shooting.
    One never know if life will works as we think it should, and how one would react under a stressful situation. There is no training for that but experience. I just don't know if it gone down as you see it so nice and pleasz.

    When I had a gun in my face, I moved real fast to comply. One kid got shot by the cops a while back for moving to fast. Lucky for me the criminal was just about his business of robbing the bar and grill I worked at. Attitude, of the guy holding the gun also plays into this. Whether cop or thug.

    I know all cops aren't Andy Taylor, the soft spoken sheriff of some fictional town, so I have my doubts when case like this pops up. Cops are human with the same flaws as us on good days and bad days.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  4. #1324
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,731
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    One never know if life will works as we think it should, and how one would react under a stressful situation. There is no training for that but experience. I just don't know if it gone down as you see it so nice and pleasz.

    When I had a gun in my face, I moved real fast to comply. One kid got shot by the cops a while back for moving to fast. Lucky for me the criminal was just about his business of robbing the bar and grill I worked at. Attitude, of the guy holding the gun also plays into this. Whether cop or thug.

    I know all cops aren't Andy Taylor, the soft spoken sheriff of some fictional town, so I have my doubts when case like this pops up. Cops are human with the same flaws as us on good days and bad days.
    Andy Taylor is a terrible police officer BTW. It's a good show and he's a good character but as far as a police officer, he is worse than Barney.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  5. #1325
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Oh well, in that case letís just not be responsible because weíre all gonna get shot anyway, right?

    ****ing idiot.
    You are sounding a hair emotional.

  6. #1326
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,567
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Andy Taylor is a terrible police officer BTW. It's a good show and he's a good character but as far as a police officer, he is worse than Barney.
    Who cares about Andy Taylor, it is the idea not all cops are noble and always do the right thing, that he represent, that I am talking about. You can't plan on your idea police confrontation going as you think it will because not all cops are good cops like in any profession.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-03-2022 at 11:16 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  7. #1327
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,092
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Serious question: are you even old enough to own a gun? Don't you have to be 21 now?
    25 I think from his posts about having to live with mommy and daddy a couple years ago when he was 23. Dude definitely has the mentality of a prepubescent adolescent though.

  8. #1328
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,092
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    That's not a nice way to refer to Simple Jack.
    This guy definitely isn't obsessed.

  9. #1329
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,941
    Excellent effort at distracting people from how hilariously obsessed you are with dbroncos78087.

  10. #1330
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,092
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Excellent effort at distracting people from how hilariously obsessed you are with dbroncos78087.
    The excellent effort was all yours, brother.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  11. #1331
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22,959
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    This guy definitely isn't obsessed.
    Itís just pathetic at this point.

  12. #1332
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,941
    I hope you two can cuddle it out and feel much better about yourselves tomorrow morning.

  13. #1333
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Iím serious when I say posts like this are stupid and get us nowhere.
    Kind of like thoughts and prayers for parents who's child got their head blown off in language arts

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  14. #1334
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    48,920
    How long before the media talks about its proximity to Chicago (or deflects to it) when Highland Park is one of the most expensive places to live in the US? Nice way to commemorate the 4th of July btw.

    Last edited by metswon69; 07-04-2022 at 01:09 PM.

  15. #1335
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22,959
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Kind of like thoughts and prayers for parents who's child got their head blown off in language arts

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    And?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •