Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 79 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2783

Thread: Guns

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    What does that even mean?
    Who knows....but I'm sure he felt very proud of himself for typing it up as he clicked "post quick reply".

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    What does that even mean?
    It means that they realize that people know the weapon enables the shooters to be so successful, but they're hoping you will ignore that. They act like you could go on a killing rampage like you can with an AR-15 by using a knife. But you absolutely can't. People who are highly trained might be able to get as many as a fool with a gun. But let's be real, nobody is going to do what happened in Las Vegas or Newtown with a knife.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with gun control, people feels that guns are more responsible then those who pull the trigger. Gotta be a little realistic.
    It's extremely realistic to recognize how easy it is to buy a gun in this country and extremely realistic to expect that the process to buy a gun will certainly have a positive effect by reducing the number of mass shootings.

And yeah this argument about people feel guns are more responsible.....I'm not sure anyone has ever compared the two....except republicans who look to deflect the conversation away from gun reform.

His voters would be so upset…if they were able to read:

BOP: I see no problems here!

One thing about liberals, common sense is not your strong point.

Yes, and we will become better people with the conservatives constantly telling us how lacking we are. Republicans are getting real good at judging others lately on whether they are worthy as they are. Big time Republicans out to make America better. I am impress
    Last edited by WES445; 06-28-2022 at 12:00 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

The man sent out a survey and 60% said they wanted to make it harder to buy guns. He then put words with the poll saying that 60% were opposed to new gun laws. That's called making **** up!
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

No, we are the ones who don't have common sense it seems.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-28-2022 at 12:51 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Burn!

https://news.sky.com/story/mother-fa...-city-12642901

What an awful thing to do. Feels like guns have been more prevalent in NYC this past year.

Hope they find the scumbag who did this and shoot him on the spot…or am I a bad guy for thinking that? [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    https://news.sky.com/story/mother-fa...-city-12642901

What an awful thing to do. Feels like guns have been more prevalent in NYC this past year.

Hope they find the scumbag who did this and shoot him on the spot…or am I a bad guy for thinking that? [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why didn’t she and the toddler have their own guns? The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a toddler with a gun!

Funny thing is the states that have the highest per capita death rates by firearm are all red.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 06-30-2022 at 03:41 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

It means that they realize that people know the weapon enables the shooters to be so successful, but they're hoping you will ignore that. They act like you could go on a killing rampage like you can with an AR-15 by using a knife. But you absolutely can't. People who are highly trained might be able to get as many as a fool with a gun. But let's be real, nobody is going to do what happened in Las Vegas or Newtown with a knife.
    the thing is, a highly trained person who has killed is not going to bring a knife, gun, etc, and kill a bunch of people. Highly trained combatants understand death is real, and weapons are to be treated with extreme caution. Outside a few exceptions, the ones who go on mass shootings are idiots with minimal experience or understanding of combat. Which is exactly WHY gun control should include extensive training if you want to own a weapon.

Jet Li isn't going into a school and killing 19 kids with a sword. Neither is a trained sniper, or green beret.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

The man sent out a survey and 60% said they wanted to make it harder to buy guns. He then put words with the poll saying that 60% were opposed to new gun laws. That's called making **** up!
    60% of the time, it works every time

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.