Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 210 of 246 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3690

Thread: Guns

  1. #3136
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    It says gun control works. It says stricter gun control, means less gun violence, measured over a large sample size.

    Furthermore, as we look around the world, the stats get even more stringent. Countries with strict gun control have exponentially (or almost none) less gun violence.

    Want to know who our comparables are, world wide, as it pertains to gun violence rates?
    Venezuala
    Colombia
    Brazil
    Mexico
    Iraq
    Phillipines
    Argentina
    South Africa

    Do you know we are literally 5x our next competitor as it pertains to guns owned? 1.2 guns PER PERSON in the US.

    It's a gun issue. Period.
    Those guns are saving lives.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  2. #3137
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan555 View Post
    This says quite convincingly that loose gun laws lead to worse conditions and more death/violence.
    It says the correlation probably doesn't exist from a state to city level.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  3. #3138
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That says Blue states are doing a much better job. 76% of the top 25 are in Red States. Thatís statistically significant.
    It says the correlation doesn't exist.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  4. #3139
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,142
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It says the correlation doesn't exist.
    It absolutely says it exists. But I understand you have to deny it.
    Last edited by valade16; 12-05-2022 at 04:05 PM.

  5. #3140
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    82,362
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Those guns are saving lives.
    they are taking lives. How do you explain that in places with strict(er) gun control, there is less gun violence?

    I love that is what you got out of my post. Our peers as it relates to gun violence, are places you would never let your daughter go. Yet nothing to see here...

    The US has a gun problem. A huge one. And we are infatuated with the things, so nothing will change, at least in the near future. Hopefully the Gen X and below keep their path, and we can start addressing this topic for real when I am an old man.
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; 12-05-2022 at 04:05 PM.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  6. #3141
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    82,362
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    It says the correlation probably doesn't exist from a state to city level.
    it says the opposite actually. Congrats, you can fail at any level of basic statistics.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  7. #3142
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It absolutely says it exists. But I understand you have to deny it.
    You have to say that as you can't admit you are wrong...again...to a former pizza delivery guy no less.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  8. #3143
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    they are taking lives. How do you explain that in places with strict(er) gun control, there is less gun violence?

    I love that is what you got out of my post. Our peers as it relates to gun violence, are places you would never let your daughter go. Yet nothing to see here...

    The US has a gun problem. A huge one. And we are infatuated with the things, so nothing will change, at least in the near future. Hopefully the Gen X and below keep their path, and we can start addressing this topic for real when I am an old man.
    Again we showed the strict gun laws don't help as seen in the top 25 cities.

    Guns save lives.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  9. #3144
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,142
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You have to say that as you can't admit you are wrong...again...to a former pizza delivery guy no less.
    Except Iím right. Every chart shows it. The reason youíre a former pizza delivery driver is the same reason you cannot grasp this fact: youíre the dumbest person on earth.

  10. #3145
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    it says the opposite actually. Congrats, you can fail at any level of basic statistics.
    I see you have failed, big time.

    Stop advertising that school gun violence has increased since prayer was removed in public schools while you are at it.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  11. #3146
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,142
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Again we showed the strict gun laws don't help as seen in the top 25 cities.

    Guns save lives.
    Ah yes, 76% of the top 25 are less restricted gun laws and that shows restrictive gun laws donít work

    If you were a dog, youíd have been put down already

  12. #3147
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    except iím right. Every chart shows it. The reason youíre a former pizza delivery driver is the same reason you cannot grasp this fact: Youíre the dumbest person on earth.
    Every. Single. One.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  13. #3148
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    8,556
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Ah yes, 76% of the top 25 are less restricted gun laws and that shows restrictive gun laws donít work

    If you were a dog, youíd have been put down already
    And yet if I were a dog, still ahead of you. Huh.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, crovash, nastynice, natepro, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  14. #3149
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,142
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Every. Single. One.
    Here you are being wrong in picture form

  15. #3150
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    49,142
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    And yet if I were a dog, still ahead of you. Huh.
    Even my dog could come up with a better comeback than that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •