Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 104 of 187 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2797

Thread: Guns

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I don't believe it's legal to modify weapons either. So to say we haven't put restrictions on firearms is wrong. And im fine with that.

It's funny. Liberals mock conservatives when we say make America great again. Obviously, America has always had issues. But most people got along with each other. Black people and women were held down at one point but most were moral people. Whether they believed in god or not, people still had morals. The main difference in 2022 is a lack of morality in our country. People lack common decency sbd respect for each other.
    The good moral days of Jim Crow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    You realize that the first part of that sentence means the second part can't be true, yes?
    He doesn’t

Those were laws/ordinances. I'm talking about individual morality.
    So long as someone else kept them in there place

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    And I'm talking about people's feelings on those laws. You cannot claim those are "moral" people when they're fine with segregating people like that. This is pure revisionist fantasy.
    Not if your a racist

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You think he really did?
    I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I dont buy his MBA and minor in economics though. Not with the claims he makes while not understanding basic economics.

It's funny. Liberals mock conservatives when we say make America great again. Obviously, America has always had issues. But most people got along with each other. Black people and women were held down at one point but most were moral people. Whether they believed in god or not, people still had morals. The main difference in 2022 is a lack of morality in our country. People lack common decency sbd respect for each other.
    No, most people did not get along with each other, so much so in fact, white people made black people use different facilities because of how little they got along.

You also seem to be ignorant of all the lynchings and murders of black people that occurred in that time. Was the destruction of Black Wallstreet in OKC another example of everyone getting along and acting moral?

You are a legitimate racist.

No, i dont. I believe while people were racist by todays standards most were indifferent to black people.
    You mean other than detesting them so much they made them use separate facilities and prohibited them from marrying white people?

No surprise Joey is trying to argue the people who supported slavery and Jim Crow weren't actually racist against black people.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You mean other than detesting them so much they made them use separate facilities and prohibited them from marrying white people?

No surprise Joey is trying to argue the people who supported slavery and Jim Crow weren't actually racist against black people.
    or that he states, "women and black people were held down at one point"

Um, what country does he thinks he lives in?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I dont buy his MBA and minor in economics though. Not with the claims he makes while not understanding basic economics.
    You are a better man than I. For my part, he’s so full of crap, I see no reason to believe a word he says about his life’s story, including his military service.

No, most people did not get along with each other, so much so in fact, white people made black people use different facilities because of how little they got along.

You also seem to be ignorant of all the lynchings and murders of black people that occurred in that time. Was the destruction of Black Wallstreet in OKC another example of everyone getting along and acting moral?

You are a legitimate racist.
    Yes, most people just got along or at least, kept to themselves. Yes, there were racists and those racists murdered black people if not taunted and harassed them but they were not the majority.

Yes, most people just got along or at least, kept to themselves. Yes, there were racists and those racists murdered black people if not taunted and harassed them but they were not the majority.
    Kept separate

They kept to themselves because they were required to use different facilities by law. Yes there were racists, it was the majority of the white people at that time. You realize there was overwhelming support for the racist laws against black people right?

Did you see all the people protesting the black children going to college? They sure seemed like they were getting along.

You are the most racist person I've ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Kept separate
    He's a legitimate white nationalist.

They kept to themselves because they were required to use different facilities by law. Yes there were racists, it was the majority of the white people at that time. You realize there was overwhelming support for the racist laws against black people right?

Did you see all the people protesting the black children going to college? They sure seemed like they were getting along.

You are the most racist person I've ever met.
    The majority of white people were racist by 2022 standards. There's also different levels of that racism. There's people supporting racist laws (and by supporting i mean not fighting against) to protesting black children going to college to burning crosses in front yards to lynchings. People were still overall more moral in those days than today.

Also, if I'm the most racist person you've ever met, that's bad for racism.

I hate to break it to some of you guys who believe you’re championing for the black cause, but treating them as inferior and believing that they need your white helping hands is a form of racism.